EA Forums - Banner

Task -Clean up Springfield

Prev1
I really wish the task clean up Springfield was available to more the 2 people (Lisa &Homer) wonder why it is not ? I stick my rocket reward debris in my "recycle area" until it's full. Then clean it out. With only 2 doing it, it takes forever LOL. But collecting to bonus donuts doing it is nice 😆

Replies

• I used to do that. At some point I became a lazy old ****.
    gvpzGBa.png
    gvpzGBa.png

I'm getting to be the same way. Last week, when I finally got around to it, it took me 45 minutes to clean it all.
    gvpzGBa.png

Also guilty. Not to mention if I sold all of my "Hail Ants!" signs, I could by a Simpsons jumbo jet with all the cash I would make...
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • For humor reasons, if they add one; it should be Bart. Maybe Homer lazily pushes Bart to do his job for him or something. :D
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • 4junk3000
    5270 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    There's an episode of the Jetsons where George is complaining about the difficulty of his job. His job is to press one button on a console.

We have reached the future. It's now too much work to tap on a glass screen.
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • I place some debris next to the metal depo if there's nothing else happening in the game, and I only send Lisa because my Homer never ever got a donut for cleaning up 😄

• Now the serious question is: How can I clean? I need to build but some land is blocked by trash and debris :(
  • Lisa and Homer clean the debris up. Or you can just store it to get it out of the way.
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    there is debris in new land, i liked to save up many then place all debris in one area and “clean” it with both at the same time but the grind generates an occasional donut
    are both 6sec? haven’t done that in awhile
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • Yeh, 6secs a pop. I don’t even bother sending the rocket up anymore. The sense of failure I feel when it splutters is a real downer 😐
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Yeh, 6secs a pop. I don’t even bother sending the rocket up anymore. The sense of failure I feel when it splutters is a real downer 😐
    😂
    thanks couldn’t remeber if Lisa was also 6 second, been a long time and kept forgetting to check

fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • Yeh, 6secs a pop. I don’t even bother sending the rocket up anymore. The sense of failure I feel when it splutters is a real downer 😐

I do enjoy looking at the 134 hail ants! Signs in my inventory :#

I used to send the rocket up with the sound off and quickly move elsewhere on the screen so I wouldn’t have to know if the launch was successful or not because it disturbed me too much when it wasn’t. My dad was an aerospace engineer. Yes, this is just a game, but I can’t treat that part with it’s intended humor.
  • My problem is that I use some of the debris as "decoration" in my town (like at the recycle yard and tire fire areas), so I have to make sure that Lisa/Homer aren't anywhere near those areas when I put debris out for them to clean, and I also have to find a place where I can put out a bunch of debris all at once for them to clean to make it even moderately efficient. So, between those two issues, it can be too much of a pain in the you-know-what to get my accumulated debris cleaned. (Fortunately, I don't really need to do that for the donuts anymore....)
  • For humor reasons, if they add one; it should be Bart. Maybe Homer lazily pushes Bart to do his job for him or something. :D

Think the idea is only Lisa cared to clean up the town and then the only other she could get involved was hommer. So Bart would seem the nex logical then Marge because she is getting left out of cleaning followed by Maggie because every other Simpson is doing it.
  • 4junk3000
    5270 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Yeh, 6secs a pop. I don’t even bother sending the rocket up anymore. The sense of failure I feel when it splutters is a real downer 😐

The trick to alleviating that sense of failure, is to create a scene where the burning rocket works for you. I run the take offs continually to try to get the bonus nukes, but i like this scene as a consolation prize when it doesn't launch:qzlis4q98zoa.png
    Alien crustaceans attack!! Lol
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • 4junk3000 wrote: »

The trick to alleviating that sense of failure, is to create a scene where the burning rocket works for you. I run the take offs continually to try to get the bonus nukes, but i like this scene as a consolation prize when it doesn't launch:

Ha, that's a good scene. My launchpad is a lot less dramatic. Funny you should mention the bonus nukes, I think in all the time I've sent that thing up I've got a single nuke out of it.
  • daved7637397
    7234 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    4junk3000 wrote: »

The trick to alleviating that sense of failure, is to create a scene where the burning rocket works for you. I run the take offs continually to try to get the bonus nukes, but i like this scene as a consolation prize when it doesn't launch:

Ha, that's a good scene. My launchpad is a lot less dramatic. Funny you should mention the bonus nukes, I think in all the time I've sent that thing up I've got a single nuke out of it.

Ive come up with 1 mini nuke from the rocket vs 39 for the eliminator, in a much shorter period of time
  • iain51269522
    741 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    The eliminator?

Doh oh yeah big crawl along thing.

That takes 12hrs though doesn't it?
  • Yup, eliminator ftw. Lisa only comes down for events.