Replies

• Dan-Jee
    13 posts
    edited June 2013
    Let's hope others agree :D
  • jenniferbusc
    2392 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    I always seem to miss at least one person or spend forever looking for them, I agree with this and that it needs, to be created!
  • Epic_Tapper
    1036 posts
    edited June 2013
    I don't sent my characters on tasks anymore but i voted yes because i think other people do find it very useful!
  • mattperiolat
    677 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Absolutely. Ralph, Milhouse and Martin are especially hard to find, as well as non-voiced characters.
  • Epic_Tapper
    1036 posts
    edited June 2013
    cl891 wrote:
    I don't sent my characters on tasks anymore but i voted yes because i think other people do find it very useful!
    I take it you're loaded? :D

I have 12.5 million at the moment so i'm fine :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • SoundpackStud
    417 posts
    edited June 2013
    Definitely! :-o

Even better, I would like to have an option to send all characters on similar length tasks. Like "All Characters - 1 hour task"... or something like that.
  • mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Dan-Jee wrote:
    This may, or may not have been mentioned before, but is it just me who thinks an idle character button would be really, really convenient?! Especially for times when I'm tired and nearly always miss at least one person! Would be good to get other people's opinions on the matter :) Hope to hear from all you avid TSTO'ers!
    Dan

Yes! This would be awesome, and needn't detract from gameplay if implemented well. :thumbup:

Even better, I would like to have an option to send all characters on similar length tasks. Like "All Characters - 1 hour task"... or something like that.

Or even better, a robot butler to play the game for us! :mrgreen: :P :lol:

Credit to Burnin_Todi for that little zinger :lol:
  • SoundpackStud
    417 posts
    edited June 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    Dan-Jee wrote:
    This may, or may not have been mentioned before, but is it just me who thinks an idle character button would be really, really convenient?! Especially for times when I'm tired and nearly always miss at least one person! Would be good to get other people's opinions on the matter :) Hope to hear from all you avid TSTO'ers!
    Dan

Yes! This would be awesome, and needn't detract from gameplay if implemented well. :thumbup:

Or even better, a robot butler to play the game for us! :mrgreen: :P :lol:

Credit to Burnin_Todi for that little zinger :lol:

This robot butler you speak of intrigues me. Tell me more... :wink:

PS - I'm not lazy, I'm just tired of my boss walking in to my office and catching me frantically trying to put TSTO characters on tasks! ha ha! :XD: It'd be nice to have an option to do it quickly... before I get fired... :oops:
  • Distracty
    306 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    I would go for ANY kind of "locate character" option! Infact, I would prefer a "find character" option, so I can locate a specific character when I need them.

For instance, if I want the B-Sharps to perform, and I have located Apu and Homer, I might not remember what I have Barney and Skinner doing. Or if I get a task that says "Make Lisa read a book". Well, okay, but what do I have her doing right now? Therefore, I end up tapping on buildings they MIGHT be in and scrolling all over my town playing "Where's Waldo". Annoying when I'm short on time, and just want to log in real quick to throw people on jobs.
  • Dan-Jee
    13 posts
    edited June 2013
    Thanks for all the feedback guys :) Let's hope that EA see this and take it into consideration!
  • fuzznugget77
    1037 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Yes, i always, always miss Ralph. Slippery little bugger :lol:
  • theanimaldav
    723 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Where do I sign up?
  • danyellem80
    74 posts
    edited June 2013
    Yes please
  • Dan-Jee
    13 posts
    edited June 2013
    For the people who voted 'no'...a reason as to why would be more helpful than just voting no.
  • dwh2002
    6 posts
    edited June 2013
    It'd be great. Why are you people voting 'no'?? Give your reasons at least! :?:
  • JoshJHunter
    437 posts
    edited June 2013
    I'd love it! I think eas rigged the pol in favour of no though...
  • Dan-Jee
    13 posts
    edited June 2013
    I agree Josh, everyone who I've spoken to thinks it's a great idea...and the fact no reasons have been given for 'no' makes me suspicious...
  • Dan-Jee
    13 posts
    edited July 2013
    Let's see how this goes down again...
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited July 2013
    I guess no one like the idea :lol: lol these polls are easily rigged so I don't take these as gospel any more
  • Dan-Jee
    13 posts
    edited July 2013
    You're the not the first to mention they may be rigged haha. It's obviously an awful idea ;)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.