EA Forums - Banner

My game has disappeared

Any suggestions please? :'(
Have removed the game & re-downloaded & still get a level 1 Town

Replies

• Did you log in on the bottom left corner? In the bottom right corner is the play as anonymous and you probably tapped that instead of the icon in the left corner.
    Do not add me as a friend in the game anymore as I rarely visit my friends' towns. Not adding anymore too
  • I had to confirm age,game logged me out now my town is gone. (I’m not a youngster so age not the problem)
    Deleted App,reinstalled & only gives me level 1 Town.
  • You haven't said if you logged in with your user name and password. Have you tried logging out of that level 1 town and then logging in to your actual town? (with your user name and password)
    When in Doubt, Release The Hounds.
  • Minor crisis fixed.
    I deleted the app again.
    Cleared cache
    Powered down the IPad completely
    Redownloaded the app again
    Hooray! This time had the option to log into my existing account

Many thanks for your help :)
  • Good to know its working again. Did you thought of that yourself or contacted EA and they told you to do that?
    Do not add me as a friend in the game anymore as I rarely visit my friends' towns. Not adding anymore too
  • Good to know its working again. Did you thought of that yourself or contacted EA and they told you to do that?

I know communication with EA can not be the best at times,so decided on the steps above as a last resort!
  • ipad? Ya thats the problem. You people that use apple products. You need to throw that into the trash and get a real device.
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
  • 1pillform wrote: »
    ipad? Ya thats the problem. You people that use apple products. You need to throw that into the trash and get a real device.
    VqlowPQ.jpg
    Now look what you did!
    When in Doubt, Release The Hounds.