EA Forums - Banner

My Springfield Needs a Drug Store (pharmacy/chemist's) -- What Type of Building Does Yours Need?

Replies

• spyder1952850
    785 posts Member
    edited January 5
    We finally got the toy store I requested but there are still things Springfield doesn't have yet:
    (snip)
    - A real golf course (not put-put or a single hole pretending to be a course)
    - A funeral home

I do like those ideas, though!
    (Although I worry that a "real" golf course could eat up a lot of land...)

Around 100 acres. 40 acres is 1/4 mile square. So roughly 1/2 mile by 1/4 mile.
    1/4 mile is 1320 feet. The average home is around 70 feet at its longest. So that means 19 homes strung together. So I guessing around 8 squares minimum. Not going to happen. People are already complaining that they don’t have enough open land.

“Grave yards and golf courses are the biggest waste of land”

And it would only be fitting that it be located in SH!
  • fastshadow2
    5430 posts Member
    edited January 5
    @SandraShill
    a golf coarse does take up room but looks nice, could only afford 9 holes when released as unlimited but since has been offered as a unique item
    0-C6-C39-****-799-E-4-CC5-8282-66473-EFACB66.png
    wish i could get it in one pic and get the other 9 holes i need lol
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • We finally got the toy store I requested but there are still things Springfield doesn't have yet:
    (snip)
    - A funeral home

Not going to happen. People are already complaining that they don’t have enough open land.

You can have a very nice golf course if you're willing to devote all of SH to it. It's already been done, by one of my favorite tappers, @sandwedgeking !
    rKWVxwQ.jpg

• Oh, and we did get one auto dealership...

6etk1gkscbfq.png

Powell Motors isn't an auto lot. It's a corporate HQ.

Maybe in YOUR town. In MY town it's definitely a car lot - for jet bikes! Move over, Elon Musk!
    4dqev0svs29y.png
  • 4junk3000 wrote: »
    We finally got the toy store I requested but there are still things Springfield doesn't have yet:
    (snip)
    - A funeral home

Not going to happen. People are already complaining that they don’t have enough open land.

You can have a very nice golf course if you're willing to devote all of SH to it. It's already been done, by one of my favorite tappers, @sandwedgeking !
    rKWVxwQ.jpg

That's amazing :open_mouth:
  • I need a clown college. Also a foreign car dealership Put it in H

(snip)
    - A funeral home

rKWVxwQ.jpg

That is very impressive... and a little scary.
  • @SandraShill
    a golf coarse does take up room but looks nice, could only afford 9 holes when released as unlimited but since has been offered as a unique item
    0-C6-C39-****-799-E-4-CC5-8282-66473-EFACB66.png
    wish i could get it in one pic and get the other 9 holes i need lol

If they would make 8 different variants of that one decoration, that would do just fine.
  • We finally got the toy store I requested but there are still things Springfield doesn't have yet:
    (snip)
    - A funeral home

Thanks. We already have the one "golf course" deco so if they did 8 more unique versions of it, you could have a 9-hole golf course that would take up less land than any of the big piecemeal attractions we've built in the last year (rebuilt Krustyland, Zoo, I&S land).
  • We do have one drug store — Oedipus RX, a mom and son pharmacy.

I’d like a nursery school/preschool. There must not be any working moms in Springfield! Closest thing is the baby sitting service.

We have daycare. Mine is next to the place with most working single moms, for convenience!
    g5b4a8gr8at2.png
    Oh, and we did get one auto dealership...

6etk1gkscbfq.png

Maybe in YOUR town. In MY town it's definitely a car lot - for jet bikes! Move over, Elon Musk!
    4dqev0svs29y.png

Touché. Well done, @4junk3000 .
  • I need a clown college. Also a foreign car dealership Put it in H

You and me both.
  • For kids' daycare playground options,
    we have individual slides, and monkey bars usable by Ned's kid and the sickly albino kid. But we also have some full scale playground installations from the event where kids and adults built forts: the Battlescape (boat-ish fun climbing area), Training Grounds (monkey bars, obstacles), and Mega Playscape (like a McD's tall playground).
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6037 posts Moderator
    edited January 6
    My Springfield also needs more food vendors. Since we already have the Klav Kalash Cart & the Devil Donuts Cart, we definitely need both Klav Kalash vendor & Terrence to start selling them. Also, Terrence is T-Rex’s dad & he can’t be left alone.

800px-Khlav_Kalash_vendor.png
    latest?cb=20121229213004

That is more remarkable work by SandwedgeKing [mmmmm sandwedge] but it would not come close to fitting in SH. That is using the better better part of one direction of greater springfield. Thanks for posting it.
  • A community outdoor swimming pool would be nice :smiley:
  • An outdoor hockey rink!
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • Willy9292 wrote: »
    An outdoor hockey rink!

Now you're talking!
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • Oh, and we did get one auto dealership...

6etk1gkscbfq.png

Yes, but I used some Springfield Heights valet garages to create an auto showroom.

@SandraShill - I love your use of Truckasaurus.

• Willy9292 wrote: »
    An outdoor hockey rink!
    I love how you request something and BAM, two days later you get it.
    Then there's a request for more land, BAM, you can buy Golden Goose and now we can get every block of land. We ask for a University, we are now getting a University.