EA Forums - Banner

My Springfield Needs a Drug Store (pharmacy/chemist's) -- What Type of Building Does Yours Need?

13Next

Replies

• P-dont wrote: »
    Willy9292 wrote: »
    An outdoor hockey rink!
    I love how you request something and BAM, two days later you get it.
    Then there's a request for more land, BAM, you can buy Golden Goose and now we can get every block of land. We ask for a University, we are now getting a University.

I know! When I saw what was available in the new event, I started to wonder whether the folks who had asked for all of those things were just punking me....that they steady knew that stuff was coming. It was all too right on the nose!
  • The best way to get back at those people is to ask for those things again now.
  • A nice deli?
  • I'm still waiting for princess, coral, and furious d nearly 4 years later though.
    XsbfgR1.jpg
    There is a God and His name is the Devil.
  • simpsonare wrote: »
    I'm still waiting for princess, coral, and furious d nearly 4 years later though.

Furious D returned during Destination Springfield in 2017.
  • TheJuiceLoosener
    2267 posts Member
    edited January 11
    shelton540 wrote: »
    A nice deli?

That would be nice.
  • I'm still waiting for the fire station to come back. I'm kinda giving up hope.
  • fastshadow2
    5183 posts Member
    edited January 11
    JJR2112 wrote: »
    I'm still waiting for the fire station to come back. I'm kinda giving up hope.
    funny you mentioned the station, was hoping for the same in a town
    maybe this year!
    it has been awhile, like the skins also
    ran them in the town for kicks just before the start of the year just to see the visuals lol
    fun to see them putting out a fire...unless it’s your house😂
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • shelton540 wrote: »
    A nice deli?

Oh, I like that! A nice Jewish deli would make for a good questline with Krusty and his dad, too.

• Here's an oldie but a goodie:
    350?cb=20100501143155
  • a car sales forecourt. I have so many cars that can't go on roads they need somewhere to live!
    I love my computer...all my friends live in it
  • I need a castle. It's not enough castles in this game.
  • A dog house for Santa's Little Helper.