EA Forums - Banner

Land Token Ahoy

Prev13456711
Golden Goose Realty spawns 1 every 12 hours till you own all land.
You can buy new land now. lots too.
You can exchange 1 FLT to 12 donuts once you own all land (but can't produce more from the building).
My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord

Replies

• Golden Goose Realty spawns 1 every 12 hours till you own all land.
    You can buy new land now. lots too.
    You can exchange 1 FLT to 12 donuts once you own all land (but can't produce more from the building).

What's the catch? Is this going to be purchased with actual money, like the Donut Factory, or what?

Or, you can't let it slip just yet?
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • no it's not. donut purchase. but you can't get more FLT after you unlocked all so you can't get infinite dozen donuts
  • joniferous
    523 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Sorry, misread that
  • no it's not. donut purchase. but you can't get more FLT after you unlocked all so you can't get infinite dozen donuts

Ah, I wonder how much it's going to be for then. Should be relatively expensive, considering it's currency output...
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • thatdonald845
    1606 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    There is more land available after you update. Two strips? I was trying to estimate how many free land tiles I would need to complete all available space. I think I have 196 new land squares if I worked it out right. That would take a long time at one tile a week. Plus events. Hmmm.
  • What to do with all that land. :o
    Here have a banana!!
  • rw228
    1060 posts Member
    Will the building begin producing Land Tokens if you own all land but then they release more later on?
  • rw228 wrote: »
    Will the building begin producing Land Tokens if you own all land but then they release more later on?

I would think so, but you never know.
  • When is/was the golden goose realty available?
  • tomorrow with the new year's event
  • Thank you!
  • jmlgg
    183 posts Member
    All that plus its from my probably favorite episode in recent seasons - must have!
  • do we know if this is donut purchase or cash donut purchase? ty
  • I literally can't wait! I've been grinding this whole time. I'm happy to spend it on this building!!
  • lawpatrick wrote: »
    do we know if this is donut purchase or cash donut purchase? ty

Dont quote me but I did read somewhere it is a donut purchase. This is secondhand info
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • Nothings official until release for price
    $$Donuts isn't an issue$$ -$1,000 spent-tk7ebwtnrlv3.jpg
  • many thanks all, hate the idea of cash donut bundle. spent it all last year lol
  • And if you do not open the whole earth, and leave some sections unopened, then you can endlessly receive tokens on the ground?
  • This has probably saved the game for me. The new building to new land token ratio was too small and I've been cramming all the new items in my SF for a while now. With all the new land being made available much quicker, we'll be able to design some really nice areas again without the restrictions of just having a small area available.
  • And if you do not open the whole earth, and leave some sections unopened, then you can endlessly receive tokens on the ground?

apparently yes but the donut conversion starts only after unlocking all land