EA Forums - Banner

Land Token Ahoy

15678911Next

Replies

• I still have alot of land to buy, but whatsup with the free 9 land tiles? I dont have that in my game..

You get them as prizes along with the decorations/characters/buildings as you go through the “Love Springfieldian style” quests.

I've been hearing things about some land in the corner of the map?

@michelleev1 That is covered here

https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/239129/psa-do-not-buy-the-corner-land-yet#latest

Plus did you read my previous answer re the question you had about the 9 free tiles?

Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • I get that but I never had a block of land that was unpurchasable. I've looked all over my town and havent found anything. is this for those who have already bought all the land previously?
  • I get that but I never had a block of land that was unpurchasable. I've looked all over my town and havent found anything. is this for those who have already bought all the land previously?

If you look in the thread there is a map of all the land that will help
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • Got my one land square cordoned off now. :smile: 08v1rr012d8x.png
  • Loanet wrote: »
    You know what? I bet we'll get a lot less land tokens in events now that we've got a land-token-producing building. That you pay donuts for.

Smart move, EA.
    they did listen to our complaints and released land, give EA some credit
    maybe your not happy but i am, for now 😂

Dude, he's never happy! :lol:
  • Doughal wrote: »
    Got my one land square cordoned off now. :smile: 08v1rr012d8x.png

I love that you posted a guard!!!
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • Gondola to take a pleasure cruise around the sacred plot.

eam1mwb1ww4d.jpg
  • johncolombo
    10941 posts Senior Moderator
    Lobes06 wrote: »
    Gondola to take a pleasure cruise around the sacred plot.

eam1mwb1ww4d.jpg

love this
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • sealley123
    318 posts Member
    edited February 2
    I love these examples!! These are great ideas to mark off the precious last lot of land! I plan to use the gondola idea.

(edited for spelling correction)
    "We are, without a doubt, the weirdest ship in the fleet." - Lt. Malloy, The Orville.
  • How can you check how many land tokens you have once you’ve purchased all land but 1 square? I’m afraid I’ll accidentally buy the last land piece if I check by clicking it.
  • rockyb2006 wrote: »
    How can you check how many land tokens you have once you’ve purchased all land but 1 square? I’m afraid I’ll accidentally buy the last land piece if I check by clicking it.

If you're sober it's difficult to make that accident :)
    qHOO9eT.png
    How can you check how many land tokens you have once you’ve purchased all land but 1 square? I’m afraid I’ll accidentally buy the last land piece if I check by clicking it.

Leaving a sea tile works too though doesn't it? It'd be much harder to inadvertently purchase than a land tile I think.
  • I love how some of you guys have blocked off your last open land tile. Very creative
  • Vs1976
    856 posts Member
    I'm confused with the exchanging of your land token for donuts? Is this still possible? I bought all the land tiles except for 1 (which I left alone). I got the message that I can exchange for premium currency but I got my land token today and don't know how to exchange it for donuts. I read that its in the Store but I can't find it. Now the Golden Goose is no longer producing land tokens even when I left 1 land untouched (not use land token on). I'm I doing something wrong?
  • Vs1976 wrote: »
    I'm confused with the exchanging of your land token for donuts? Is this still possible? I bought all the land tiles except for 1 (which I left alone). I got the message that I can exchange for premium currency but I got my land token today and don't know how to exchange it for donuts. I read that its in the Store but I can't find it. Now the Golden Goose is no longer producing land tokens even when I left 1 land untouched (not use land token on). I'm I doing something wrong?

Hi neighbor! I’m in the same boat. Bought all but one land token and got the same message. I thought it was supposed to keep producing tokens that we could stockpile in case there was ever any more land made available.
  • This doesn’t work anymore. No matter what, if you have the final amount of land tokens that can be unlocked, GG will not produce more. Just open up that last land piece. If more land is offered, the GG should start producing again.
    This doesn’t work anymore. No matter what, if you have the final amount of land tokens that can be unlocked, GG will not produce more. Just open up that last land piece. If more land is offered, the GG should start producing again.

I used to be worried about buying up the whole map just in case GGR wasn't re-activated with the release of new land. Now I look at all the free land and wonder if there could possibly be enough content released through future events to ever fill it.