EA Forums - Banner

Land Token Ahoy

Replies

  • ☝️And of course only really worthwhile if Item Limit is also generously increased😎😉
  • I got my 2019 wish! B)
  • nmd6
    137 posts Member
    edited January 9
    Golden Goose Realty spawns 1 every 12 hours till you own all land.
    You can buy new land now. lots too.
    You can exchange 1 FLT to 12 donuts once you own all land (but can't produce more from the building).

    I feel stupid asking this but does this mean we can exchange existing land tokens for donuts? (once we purchase all land of course)
  • How long until the event starts?
  • MrPepsiMax1
    2736 posts Member
    edited January 9
    glennsoe wrote: »
    How long until the event starts?

    3pm uk time. If you are x amount behind just add on the hours till uk time.

    Edit another thread has got it 9am central time
  • Any idea how much data this update requires? My work Wifi doesn't allow games so I need to use my own data and I'm down to my last half GB.
  • Doughal wrote: »
    Any idea how much data this update requires? My work Wifi doesn't allow games so I need to use my own data and I'm down to my last half GB.

    Not more than 100 megabytes.
  • nmd6 wrote: »
    Golden Goose Realty spawns 1 every 12 hours till you own all land.
    You can buy new land now. lots too.
    You can exchange 1 FLT to 12 donuts once you own all land (but can't produce more from the building).

    I feel stupid asking this but does this mean we can exchange existing land tokens for donuts? (once we purchase all land of course)

    It might be a permanent feature (code readers, can you confirm this) so that we can exchange the land tiles we gain with upcoming event prizes (if EA continues to give them away for those who didn't purchase the building).
  • glennsoe wrote: »
    How long until the event starts?

    3pm uk time. If you are x amount behind just add on the hours till uk time.

    Edit another thread has got it 9am central time

    That's the same time.

    *starts time zone discussion yet again*
  • That's the same time.

    *starts time zone discussion yet again*

    I was just pointing out what time it starts. I don’t know where the person is from. Someone pointed out it starts 9am central I have no clue us times zones.
  • 50 minutes from the time of this post.
  • I'd pay 1000 donuts for this.
  • empathy77 wrote: »
    I'd pay 1000 donuts for this.

    Agree!
  • 0Brooders0
    2079 posts Member
    edited January 9
    WOOOHOOO!
    It can be rushed for 12 donuts per land token. Design time here I come running :# B) :)

    fmpe8n.jpg

    Edited to add a picture <3
  • Wait, so I can get a free land token for 12 donuts???

    Rat trap trucks, here I come.
  • So.... just so we're clear, there is no incentive to spend donuts and rush to generate land tokens other than the 1 free round of 12 donuts that you get after unlocking all the land right?
    "I gave him a couple of blintzes to paint my fence but he never did it! "
  • 0Brooders0 wrote: »
    WOOOHOOO!
    It can be rushed for 12 donuts per land token. Design time here I come running :# B) :)

    fmpe8n.jpg

    Edited to add a picture <3

    Aw u hid your donuts. How much ya got? Lol
  • So....this is great.... but I can’t build Golden Goose Realty as it puts me over the item limit!

    What’s the point in giving a vehicle to generate the land if we can’t get additional content? Surely the point of the land is to provide space to display new items and designs?

    I give up
  • simpsonare wrote: »
    0Brooders0 wrote: »
    WOOOHOOO!
    It can be rushed for 12 donuts per land token. Design time here I come running :# B) :)

    fmpe8n.jpg

    Edited to add a picture <3

    Aw u hid your donuts. How much ya got? Lol

    2 Billion.
    Nuking is always the answer
  • simpsonare wrote: »
    0Brooders0 wrote: »
    WOOOHOOO!
    It can be rushed for 12 donuts per land token. Design time here I come running :# B) :)

    fmpe8n.jpg

    Edited to add a picture <3

    Aw u hid your donuts. How much ya got? Lol

    Enough to rush it over and over and over again to BUY ALL THE LAND! :D :#

    Bar 1 square which I'm saving for nostalgic reasons as well as the fact my goose will keep accumulating them every 12hours. I don't need 12 bonuts thanks. :)

    jucwb4.jpg
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!