EA Forums - Banner

Land Token Ahoy

Replies

• You know what? I bet we'll get a lot less land tokens in events now that we've got a land-token-producing building. That you pay donuts for.

Smart move, EA.
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited January 11
    Loanet wrote: »
    You know what? I bet we'll get a lot less land tokens in events now that we've got a land-token-producing building. That you pay donuts for.

Smart move, EA.
    they did listen to our complaints and released land, give EA some credit
    maybe your not happy but i am, for now 😂
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • I got another 42 tokens to go. Should have it all unlocked tomorrow or Sunday
  • Loanet
    340 posts Member
    edited January 12
    Loanet wrote: »
    You know what? I bet we'll get a lot less land tokens in events now that we've got a land-token-producing building. That you pay donuts for.

Smart move, EA.
    they did listen to our complaints and released land, give EA some credit
    maybe your not happy but i am, for now 😂

Well I'm fine with it cuz I've got the donuts and the farming cash...

Did you know there's a word for the act of understanding the feelings and/or problems of people who aren't you? It's called 'empathy'.

The extra hilarious thing is I saw your post coming a mile off.
  • simpsonare wrote: »
    I got another 42 tokens to go. Should have it all unlocked tomorrow or Sunday
    keep one plot besides the 9 in the lower right corner and you should be good

• fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited January 12
    no way to see if tokens are still being generated since no way to check
    i keep with the factory, just in case
  • Loanet
    340 posts Member
    edited January 12
    I just found out something special about the token generator. A reason to buy it even if you have all the land...

And keeping in mind my cynicism, it's got to be a fairly good reason.

*examines* Nah, my cynicism remains in place.
  • I would like to know if, after you turn in all tokens and have all the land and the building is making IGC: what happens if new land is released? Does the building revert to land tokens? It would be like a second chance.
  • I would like to know if, after you turn in all tokens and have all the land and the building is making IGC: what happens if new land is released? Does the building revert to land tokens? It would be like a second chance.

I second my fellow tapper in being EXTREMELY curious to know the answer to this question

• 4junk3000 wrote: »
    empathy77 wrote: »
    0Brooders0 wrote: »
    hatchet669 wrote: »
    So for those that have sped through it and kept one land un bought. Does it keep producing land tokens? Or did it stop and only produce the amount you needed (i.e. i have 150 land parcels to buy, it will only produce 150 land tokens)?

Yes it does. I have 1 plot which I haven't purchased with a token and my goose gave me a token this morning and another on the way.

I recommend no one buys all the land and leaves 1 plot left to purchase. Otherwise the goose changes to in game cash and who needs that!

might as well leave the last piece of water unpurchased.

Well that's my plan. I have a half dozen unpurchased water squares because i can't produce anymore boardwalk tiles. They'll be for sale forever now!

The yellow submersible will allow you to excede the limit. I am at the max and have 39 tiles (and counting) in my storage
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.

• Well that's my plan. I have a half dozen unpurchased water squares because i can't produce anymore boardwalk tiles. They'll be for sale forever now!

The yellow submersible will allow you to excede the limit. I am at the max and have 39 tiles (and counting) in my storage[/quote]

;)... and you can also continue making S-Heights fancy boardwalk tiles ;)
  • Where do you go to turn the land tokens in for donuts?
  • Loanet wrote: »

Did you know there's a word for the act of understanding the feelings and/or problems of people who aren't you? It's called 'empathy'.

I empathise with those who have to read complaints about how EA has addressed an issue people have been complaining about. Poor buggers.

• johncolombo
    10970 posts Senior Moderator
    I protected one spot so I don’t forget
    ipucaiyhm0r2.jpeg
    It’s still a work in progress.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • ^^ I did the same! I like it @johncolombo I agree, not sure really what I want to do around it but it's a start!

3vtc9.jpg

"I gave him a couple of blintzes to paint my fence but he never did it! "
  • This feature may unexpectedly prevent my recent serious consideration to quit for a while. I have some huge moves I want to do, but are kinda overwhelming so then which seemed I could evade, by saying the property wouldn't exist. It will now, sooner than later too. So the planning board in my brain needs to wake up.
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • ramrod130 wrote: »
    Where do you go to turn the land tokens in for donuts?

just go to the donut buy menu and you 'll see it there but only if you bought ALL land
  • no way to see if tokens are still being generated since no way to check
    i keep with the factory, just in case

Just tap on the Golden Goose building. It will show whether it's producing a land token or igc and how much time is left until it's ready.
  • ^^ I did the same! I like it @johncolombo I agree, not sure really what I want to do around it but it's a start!

3vtc9.jpg

Love the design idea of this. :D
    Nuking is always the answer
  • ^^Thanks! Seeing @johncolombo pic reminded me to look and see what I did with my Hellscape too... not sure why, but this always brings a smile to my face when I see it in my town:

1zvsug3.jpg

"I gave him a couple of blintzes to paint my fence but he never did it! "