EA Forums - Banner

What Changed with the Not Yet Spring Cleaning Updates? (Update: 1/18)

Prev1
LPNintendoITA
11454 posts Member
edited January 2019
January 18th (Not Yet Spring Cleaning Patch 2)
  • All Stonecutters skins now require the character unlocked and the skin not unlocked to show up in the store. To avoid them showing up if they were previously owned due to a bug it now requires the skin not owned in the inventory.
January 16th (Not Yet Spring Cleaning Patch 1)
  • Christmas Tree Farm melted flipped image and the inventory and store images were added.
  • A new quest for a message regarding iOS 7.1.2 or below not being compatible from March 3rd onward was added.
  • The event icon on top right is now shown when the event start screen is seen instead of when it's shown from the ? icon in the quest panel.
  • Angel Lisa's Give Proclamations on High job can now be done after starting Angelic Fury Pt. 3 and not just 'Twas the Pageant Before Christmas Pt. 4.
      January 8th (Not Yet Spring Cleaning)
      • The app icon and the splash screen were changed back to normal.
      • The whole game was changed back to the normal theme.
      • Snow was removed.
      • The decorations limit was increased to 12,200.
      • Toys "B" This's description was changed from "From Season 25, Episode 15 "The Art of War"" to "From Season 25, Episode 15 "The War of Art"".
      • The Copyright end year was changed from 2018 to 2019.
      • Daily Challenges final prize now include Free Land Tokens.
      • Lewis Clark can now Moonbounce.
      • Sepulcher of Evil's animation was fixed.
      • New land is now unlockable, completing the 3 rows unlocked for free, except the last 3 rows.
      • Recipe for Criticism Pt. 1 now requires completing MyPad and unlocking Minnie, instead of Level 20 and completing Blood Is Thinner than Gravy Pt. 6.
      • Snow Bank can now be placed over Ice.
      • If rotated, Christmas Tree Farm is now invisible, due to the fact that the melt snow rotated image is not present. In the inventory, the image is also invisible, due to the menu image being not present.
      Post edited by LPNintendoITA on
      My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord

Replies

• Thanks, as always Lpn!!
        I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
      • So many exciting new changes!
      • Rich0913
        1637 posts Member
        I like point 6 the best
      • "If rotated, Christmas Tree Farm is now invisible, due to the fact that the melt snow rotated image is not present. In the inventory, the image is also invisible, due to the menu image being not present. "
        By far the best part of the update.
        ~Always be Designing~
        Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
      • PotBellyPigeon
        348 posts Member
        edited January 2019
        Thanks for the post. Is it just the Snow Bank that can now be placed over ice or can the Snow Mobile and Igloo Mansion also be placed over ice?
      • I hope there is also a raise in the item limit. Guess we''ll see later..
      • Castiel19x
        4125 posts Member
        edited January 2019
        I hope there is also a raise in the item limit. Guess we''ll see later..

That would be nice.
        TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking
      • Who triggers it? When???
      • chud3
        139 posts Member
        thanks!!
      • Who triggers it? When???

OK 10am est
        Bart and milhouse trigger.
      • January 8th (Not Yet Spring Cleaning)
        • New land is now unlockable, completing the 3 rows unlocked for free, except the last 3 rows.

I don't understand this. Help?

• January 8th (Not Yet Spring Cleaning)

I don't understand this. Help?

He means "completing the 3 columns unlocked for free, except for the last three rows."
            Row means ocean to edge of map, column means mountains to edge of map.
            What part of "unsolicited friend requests are all denied" do you NOT get?
          • nope rows are bottom. columns means right side of phone.
            My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
          • “If rotated, Christmas Tree Farm is now invisible, due to the fact that the melt snow rotated image is not present. In the inventory, the image is also invisible, due to the menu image being not present.”
            What? Why?
          • “If rotated, Christmas Tree Farm is now invisible, due to the fact that the melt snow rotated image is not present. In the inventory, the image is also invisible, due to the menu image being not present.”
            What? Why?

Because they forgot to put in an image, and as previously outlined it will be fixed in an update. This has happened before with other buildings.
            Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
          • nope rows are bottom. columns means right side of phone.

That's what I said.
            What part of "unsolicited friend requests are all denied" do you NOT get?
          • So I noticed that there's still no music. Do you know if that's a bug or a "feature"?
          • Do you have the music option turned off?
            Do not add me as a friend in the game anymore as I rarely visit my friends' towns. Not adding anymore too
          • Speaking of "bottom", "top", etc. for a 45° layout only leads to confusion... "top right" for those 3 lines of land would be a better description.
          • Do you have the music option turned off?

No. I checked that yesterday. I actually still hear the wind from the last event.