EA Forums - Banner

What Have You Done With Mystery of the Brown House mini event stuff...

Up and ready for your designs.
Nuking is always the answer

Replies

• Here's a few I've done, not much too them and will probably change the design at some point.
    c9Ycd1P.png?1
    4SffF8I.png?1
    UKfvqpJ.png?1
  • Castiel19x
    3805 posts Member
    edited January 12
    Here's my set of Brown houses and didn't expect the new one to dance about.
    ROH8B6N.png?1
    And here's the university.
    Yj2CMQv.png?1
  • Nice idea to combine the Monsarno buildings with the University to form a campus :smile:
    Does the Original Brown House dance around like the Walking K-E-M if no one is using it?
  • Nice idea to combine the Monsarno buildings with the University to form a campus :smile:
    Does the Original Brown House dance around like the Walking K-E-M if no one is using it?

It returns back to normal when nobody's in side the building.
  • daved7637397
    7222 posts Member
    edited January 13
    Castiel19x wrote: »
    Nice idea to combine the Monsarno buildings with the University to form a campus :smile:

Note to self: Please do not send anyone to this building. I have enough dancing buildings in my town...
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • Castiel19x wrote: »
    Nice idea to combine the Monsarno buildings with the University to form a campus :smile:

That's good. I hope it doesn't get used as a random brown house because I'm sure some poor character would be stuck in it at all times :smiley:
  • like several others around it -- I decided that this building did well as a house:ZcPEW7cl.jpg

wedged the University in my European downtown:
    MJgQcpel.jpg
  • put together a university in a town but have some tweaking to do

B018-D048-0-B22-44-C6-8826-C937278-B3947.png
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish