EA Forums - Banner

why is the corner missing?

2Next

Replies

• Seeing this makes me want that land up there in the heights. So much potential

Youre not kidding! There are 108 plots of land up there
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • 0Brooders0 wrote: »
    I think it's on purpose. Suppose you purchased all the land and built on all of it. EA then start an event with a big bonus area build but you can't place it as you have no room. I think this plot is reserved just for that.

Would this plot be given to everyone? What if you haven’t purchased the land up to that area, the bonus event plots would be an isolated island.

If it isn’t given to everyone then why the special treatment for only a few?
  • 0Brooders0 wrote: »
    I think it's on purpose. Suppose you purchased all the land and built on all of it. EA then start an event with a big bonus area build but you can't place it as you have no room. I think this plot is reserved just for that.

Would this plot be given to everyone? What if you haven’t purchased the land up to that area, the bonus event plots would be an isolated island.

If it isn’t given to everyone then why the special treatment for only a few?

If you haven't got ALL the land then EA will designate where they open up the plot. That's what they have done all along for previous events. Assuming there will be another bonus event building in the future.

I don't know for sure of course just a speculation.
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • Remember that event where some people didn't have enough land and couldn't place the event building then couldn't play at all (or something like that)? After, they started opening 3x3 plots for you to prevent that from happening. Maybe that's what it's for in the future.
  • Remember that event where some people didn't have enough land and couldn't place the event building then couldn't play at all (or something like that)? After, they started opening 3x3 plots for you to prevent that from happening. Maybe that's what it's for in the future.

Agree. :)
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • K3SDTp3.png
    messin around hi
  • 1pillform
    1934 posts Member
    edited January 12
    What corner? You mean the entire Heights corner that STILL isn't open yet? Because EA are lazy sods.
    ~Always be Designing~
  • K3SDTp3.png
    messin around hi
    thats great!

fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • johncolombo
    10970 posts Senior Moderator
    I want to thank all the beta testers for this info :o :D :)
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ