EA Forums - Banner

Vandalized by someone not on my list

I keep getting vandalized by someone that isn't even on my friends list.
XsbfgR1.jpg
There is a God and His name is the Devil.

Replies

• How do I get rid of them?
    e6mmq108lkle.png
    vmg1fgvectfm.png
    XsbfgR1.jpg
  • That's wierd. Have you tried logging out then back in? Maybe that will sync you up? Also, how do you still have Treestash in your task book? :)
  • I brought him out of inventory recently.
    XsbfgR1.jpg
  • Maybe the mystery vandal is someone you once accepted a neighbor request from but subsequently hid? I don't actually know how to tell if you have any hidden neighbors. But I've seen mystery neighbor taps in my SF from time to time over the years. It happens, but it usually goes away after a while.
  • There was one week when their servers burped and lots of people reported this uninvited neighbors thing. So it happens. Check on the page you'd use to drop neighbors to see if it appears there (meaning it was one of yours that got hidden from the list used for visiting). And go see Aquaman.
  • simpsonare wrote: »
    How do I get rid of them?
    e6mmq108lkle.png
    vmg1fgvectfm.png

Samochka/Samo4ka0406 (let me assume that this is a Russian word written in Latin letters. The approximate meaning in English is a female).
  • If they were hidden they woyld still show up on the list he posted a screenshot of. Look at the pic below. I hid the neighbors who are highlighted in blue (no offense blue names, I just hid you for effect in the screenshot, i still live all my neighbors)

Zo5llnk.jpg
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • are you linked in with facebook friends? i had one that sometimes showed up his name from facebook, but other times it was his username. And in the friends list it only showed his name from facebook.
  • I manually blocked them on origin. So maybe that should take care of it. I'm not exactly sure who or how they got into my town. Even if it was a facebook user it would show one of the two usernames.
    XsbfgR1.jpg
  • simpsonare wrote: »
    I manually blocked them on origin. So maybe that should take care of it. I'm not exactly sure who or how they got into my town. Even if it was a facebook user it would show one of the two usernames.

I totally understand your frustration! This used to happen to me and I had no way to drop them because they never appeared in my friends list. Eventually, they just went away... but it was probably at least a year later.
    You got a great looking town~168sean... Checked out your town, WOW! ~daved