EA Forums - Banner

💦Water⚠️🔷🚧Placement🚧🔷⚠️Glitch💦

ZennGlenn
1723 posts Member
edited January 2019
🔷💦🔷💦🔷💦🔷💦🔷💦🔷💦🔷💦🔷💦🔷💦🔷
🚨🚧ATTENTION🚧EA🚧🚨
🔷💦🔷💦🔷💦🔷💦🔷💦🔷💦🔷💦🔷💦🔷💦🔷
Particular area of about 40 squares located ~30 land tokens distance opposite side from the mountains & 24 tokens from the ocean; became available ~8 months ago - unable to place water! ...for my neiboreenos you'll see it as marked a toxic mess:

EP4DUGu.jpg
🔷💦🔷💦🔷💦🔷💦🔷💦🔷💦🔷💦🔷💦🔷💦🔷💦🔷💦🔷💦🔷💦🔷💦🔷💦🔷💦🔷

...😏And, reminder for good measure:
aside from 'funky global warming', Winter is not over, therefore snow should remain until spring!😏
Post edited by ZennGlenn on

Replies

• ;)'Good deed of the day': Spoke to End Game Support in Austin on the glitch👌
  • Well... pleased to share this was apparently some sort of personal performance glitch, now non existent; possibly related to max # of items or addition of new space😏🤔...se la vi👌🏽
  • I am glad it has been fixed for you. I know it was frustrating. :)
  • ZennGlenn
    1723 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    😎Thx Ellie...

Now the only remaining issue is being 'trapped' w/in the darn :| 'Item⚠️Limit' :| dilemma...

🙃Always something lacking in logic w/EA🙃
  • Castiel19x
    4241 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    😎Thx Ellie...

Now the only remaining issue is being 'trapped' w/in the darn :| 'Item⚠️Limit' :| dilemma...

🙃Always something lacking in logic w/EA🙃

You could always press the nuke button and won't have to worry for a while.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase
  • Well... pleased to share this was apparently some sort of personal performance glitch, now non existent; possibly related to max # of items or addition of new space😏🤔...se la vi👌🏽

Happy to hear that your latest glitch has been resolved, ZG. :sunglasses:
    Your SH is looking good, and your ability to place 10 lbs. of *stuff* in a 2 lb. bag never ceases to amaze! :open_mouth:
    Insanity Laughs. Under Pressure We’re Cracking.
  • ZennGlenn
    1723 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    :# Thx neiboreena... The challenge continues💫