EA Forums - Banner

Lyle Lanley

I just received the character Lyle Lanley. When I tap him to do a task the only thing that happens is that his name pops up. His character just sits there on my game and won’t come off because I can’t get him to do anything. How do I get rid of this character or get him to do a task?
Is anybody else having this problem?
This is annoying so any help will be much appreciated!
Thanks

Replies

• Yes this is a glitch that is occurring during the monorail questline. He's supposed to just disappear from your town but doesn't. Unfortunately there is no fix as of yet.
  • Ok thanks. I will just wait for the glitch to be fixed. 😀
  • Yeah, he's not supposed to be still your town once you begin the Monorail questline.

He has no tasks, because, like I said, he's not supposed to be there. He basically is an NPC.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • I wish I had him in my town
  • Have him and love him. Open invitation to stay as long as he wants. Free food & shelter provided.
  • > @lylesilverstein said:
    > I just received the character Lyle Lanley. When I tap him to do a task the only thing that happens is that his name pops up. His character just sits there on my game and won’t come off because I can’t get him to do anything. How do I get rid of this character or get him to do a task?
    > Is anybody else having this problem?
    > This is annoying so any help will be much appreciated!
    > Thanks

I have it and its annoying to have to skip him everytime, however is funny to see how dance in the street.
  • omlooper
    2 posts New member
    I also have Lyle just walking around. My monorail hasn’t completely triggered, I think.

This is my 2nd town and he appeared along with the Springfield Dump around level 20-30. I’ve filled up dump and am now at level 111 and no other monorail tasks have appeared.

Other trigger?