EA Forums - Banner

system keeps having to reload because it forgets i am logged on ... take forever and this i have tog

Its happening to quite a lot of people, myself included. EA will sort it out eventually

Replies

• Nogard0
    63 posts
    edited July 2013
    it happened again. i got so fed up i deleted game. i have better things to do than to wait for A COMPLETE RELOAD every time system forgets me !!! why cant it STAY on my device so it doesnt have to,reload every time ??? if imwanted to go,to anonymous town ... I would log off but imNEVER have.

i MAY reload when i am through being mad and dont mind the wait. ... but it also,had just told me that I had to clear stuff off because it was out of space on my device to load the update or something . ... maybe that was a clue it was going to,do the WHOLE SHEBANG again ???
  • HomerSwapMeet
    726 posts
    edited July 2013
    Nogard0 wrote:
    it happened again. i got so fed up i deleted game. i have better things to do than to wait for A COMPLETE RELOAD every time system forgets me !!! why cant it STAY on my device so it doesnt have to,reload every time ??? if imwanted to go,to anonymous town ... I would log off but imNEVER have.

i MAY reload when i am through being mad and dont mind the wait. ... but it also,had just told me that I had to clear stuff off because it was out of space on my device to load the update or something . ... maybe that was a clue it was going to,do the WHOLE SHEBANG again ???

Whoa, sorry for your loss :(
  • pantuflin007
    2747 posts
    edited July 2013
    Nogard0 wrote:
    i have had to wait 3 times for it to reload forever BECAUSE THE SYSTEM LOGGED ME OUT AND DOESNT KNOW ME UNTIL I LOG IN AGAIN ... if the game is on my iDevice WHY MUST IT ALWAYS RELOAD WHEN SYSTEM FORGETS ME ????
    not worth it to do when i dont know how long it will take.
    wont be long before i say BYE BYE FOREVER.
    I AM ALSO TIRED OF BART UNPLUGGING ME ,!!!!
    I am having similar problems with my game and what I do is to read, watch TV or play another game while TSTO is loading or whatever, that way it does not seem that long.
    Good luck to you!
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited July 2013
    Yeah I noticed I'm get the log out thingy too. I'm sure they patch that soon.....I hope lol
  • Nogard0
    63 posts
    edited August 2013
    i reinstalled and am trying once again ... gee 139 mb and 97 updates now . what was update 1 like ?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!