EA Forums - Banner

Update

Replies

• booyakasx2938
    11 posts
    edited June 2013
    EA is probably shut down for july 4th weekend.so they setup this update to unlock next week .
  • edited June 2013
    ozwald5 wrote:
    Did anyone notice that the Land Expansion Snaps you to the bottom (greyed out) Grass?

not having such problems with mine tho it did just log me out :?:
  • fuzznugget77
    1037 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    At least we know there is a good update on thursday next week!

not sure why rex banner is on the 4th of july update, wasn't he on the sait patricks day episode? Although i have really wanted him since the paddys day update :mrgreen:

Wouldn't it be funny if the new item issue ( 3 premium and 1 dec) was a fix to the mystery box/new item glitch :lol:
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    They said Level31 was going to be BIG so this is a partial update to get ready for the BIG Update which is to come :)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • vic147
    624 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    ozwald5 wrote:
    Did anyone notice that the Land Expansion Snaps you to the bottom (greyed out) Grass?

I've had that since the squidport expansion, don't think it's new, but imagine if were freed for Krustyland expansion instead of going to an island? I would love that!!!
  • blackgryphon9999
    685 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Still nothing showing. Those of you who have Lincoln, where did you find him? (I'm using an iPad 3.)
  • HillyBillyOli
    1422 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Apu looks awesome in his American outfit
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    ozwald5 wrote:

yeah I saw that more land on its way possibly :) Plus did you notice you cant move away from that part of the land either? Or I cant anyway
  • TKC_Panda
    102 posts
    edited June 2013

Ok...how? No one else seems to be able to do anything...
  • rolybert7
    2776 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Sure he does BTW I have this item for sale. If you are interested PM me.280px-Brooklyn_Bridge_Postdlf.jpg
  • halo_nothing
    483 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    TKC_Panda wrote:

Ok...how? No one else seems to be able to do anything...
    I doubt he has it unlocked in the game yet. Chances are he's looking at the data files.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    rolybert7 wrote:
    Sure he does BTW I have this item for sale. If you are interested PM me.280px-Brooklyn_Bridge_Postdlf.jpg

Emoticon38.gif
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Still nothing showing. Those of you who have Lincoln, where did you find him? (I'm using an iPad 3.)

You go into section where you can view all owned and unowned characters at the very ended of the list is 4th of July 2013 and shows two characters can't see apus costume or atleast I haven't found it
  • Epic_Tapper
    1036 posts
    edited June 2013
    OSmYMH3.jpg
  • fuzznugget77
    1037 posts Member
    edited June 2013

They don't have him, he is on the character list :wink:

My friend list has shuffled up as well
  • HillyBillyOli
    1422 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    I've currently got Rex Banner interrogating Flanders
  • Tawhid123
    716 posts
    edited June 2013
    How come no one has found this out before? People have seen in the files that Wolcastle will be out soon, but no one guessed that Rex and Lincoln will be here, is it because they've just been added to the files now? :shock:
  • SamCarterX206
    898 posts
    edited June 2013

You can't get him yet, he's only visible in the Character Collection way down at the end in the group titles "4th July 2013"

IMG_01361.png
    IMG_01351.png
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Just a reminder, since this is the official EA forum there are certain things that are allowed and not allowed.

1 - Do not post any images from the files.
    2 - Do not post the exact dialogue.

That is considered communicating hacks by those who run this forum and we, the mods, will have to remove it.

Thank you for understanding speculate away (speculation is allowed, obviously).
  • lyle_catcliffe
    1266 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    I've currently got Rex Banner interrogating Flanders

am follow u on twettir
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.