EA Forums - Banner

Update

Replies

• lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Tawhid123 wrote:
    How come no one has found this out before? People have seen in the files that Wolcastle will be out soon, but no one guessed that Rex and Lincoln will be here, is it because they've just been added to the files now? :shock:

My opinion is that they are having fun with those who like to read the files. I love it, personally. I laugh every time they sneak stuff in and nobody saw it coming.

It keeps us on our toes.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Apu looks awesome in his American outfit
    OSmYMH3.jpg

Oi that's my pic!! THIEF :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • TKC_Panda
    102 posts
    edited June 2013
    Nevermind
  • fuzznugget77
    1037 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    I've currently got Rex Banner interrogating Flanders

Pics or your currently talking guff
  • rigstar85
    75 posts
    edited June 2013
    Omg can't wait lololol :shock:

I'm 2000 xp from hitting level 31 I hope it's today so I can level up right away lolol
  • TKC_Panda
    102 posts
    edited June 2013
    Lincoln's cabin is mentioned in the game files.

Edit: as well as nighthawk diner

Edit 2: American flag, crate if fireworks, Lisa statue, and liberty bell are also mentioned.
  • lyle_catcliffe
    1266 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    Just a reminder, since this is the official EA forum there are certain things that are allowed and not allowed.

1 - Do not post any images from the files.
    2 - Do not post the exact dialogue.

That is considered communicating hacks by those who run this forum and we, the mods, will have to remove it.

Thank you for understanding speculate away (speculation is allowed, obviously).

With respect, where can we go for this information? ie, inbox me an address please. I don't see the point of knowing dialogue (takes the fun out of actually playing the game) but I like to see proof in rumours via file images.
  • imfkool
    1111 posts
    edited June 2013
    I may be Canadian, but I'm now excited for the 4th! :lol:
  • rolybert7
    2776 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    rigstar85 wrote:
    Omg can't wait lololol :shock:

I'm 2000 xp from hitting level 31 I hope it's today so I can level up right away lolol
    You are better off to level up since 31 is not out yet. You can get the donuts!!
  • gcurtisjr
    45 posts
    edited June 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    Just a reminder, since this is the official EA forum there are certain things that are allowed and not allowed.

That is considered communicating hacks by those who run this forum and we, the mods, will have to remove it.

Just curious: How are the above listed points considered hacking? One does not need a jailbroken device to see them nor does your game need to be hacked. Just a simple download of a program that can read files is all it takes. Seems like a rather bold stance on something that is not illegal and has been posted on this forum many times over.
  • rasendori5818
    45 posts
    edited June 2013
    so does anyone know if there is new content out yet from the update and also the level 31 update is suppose to come in June which has 2 days left anyone know when its going to arrive
  • HillyBillyOli
    1422 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    btw Lincoln is voiced but Banner is silent
  • TKC_Panda
    102 posts
    edited June 2013
    Lincoln's cabin is mentioned in the game files.

Edit: as well as nighthawk diner

Edit 2: American flag, crate if fireworks, Lisa statue, and liberty bell are also mentioned.

Edit3: hey, pinwheel fireworks (I actually mentioned that the other day!)
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    gcurtisjr wrote:
    lissarv68 wrote:

Just curious: How are the above listed points considered hacking? One does not need a jailbroken device to see them nor does your game need to be hacked. Just a simple download of a program that can read files is all it takes. Seems like a rather bold stance on something that is not illegal and has been posted on this forum many times over.

We don't make the rules, remember that guys.

We were instructed to remove any posts that show in-game images/dialogue of things that have not been released.

So don't shoot the messengers, ok?

And it's not something we are going to debate/argue. It is what it is and we are just following instruction.
  • rolybert7
    2776 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    gcurtisjr wrote:
    lissarv68 wrote:

I suppose the mods have to go by what they are told by the ones that run the forum.
  • lyle_catcliffe
    1266 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    gcurtisjr wrote:
    lissarv68 wrote:

+1

Again, if this was against EA's TOS then they'd require a better job of themselves encrypting image files/ file names? It's not hacking in the slightest.
  • lyle_catcliffe
    1266 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    gcurtisjr wrote:
    lissarv68 wrote:

We don't make the rules, remember that guys.

We were instructed to remove any posts that show in-game images/dialogue of things that have not been released.

So don't shoot the messengers, ok?

And it's not something we are going to debate/argue. It is what it is and we are just following instruction.

Just read this after my post, that clears things up, cheers.
  • fuzznugget77
    1037 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Who really cares, thems the rules so we have to stick to them
  • rolybert7
    2776 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    gcurtisjr wrote:
    lissarv68 wrote:

+1

Again, if this was against EA's TOS then they'd require a better job of themselves encrypting image files/ file names? It's not hacking in the slightest.
    I guess EA changed their minds about the subject. I guess they do come here :)
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Thanks for understanding guys. Love ya's!

Now, speculate away!

I'm super excited about this update and can't wait for the release of things. It's killing me seeing those locked characters and wondering what it all means.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.