EA Forums - Banner

Update

Replies

• dessskris
    195 posts
    edited June 2013
    yay so excited about the 4th Jul update!! hope it'll be awesome :)
  • Jay_Wayne_2
    496 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    I don't think this will be level 31. I am excited though, from what is out there on some websites, we should be getting at least one more house, fireworks and a statue. Very excited

Im off to visit those sites now too, as you cannot post future images here, lol.
  • brockrui
    60 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    I don't think this will be level 31. I am excited though, from what is out there on some websites, we should be getting at least one more house, fireworks and a statue. Very excited

Im off to visit those sites now too, as you cannot post future images here, lol.

Can someone PM these sites?

I've used google and no luck for me.

Please PM links! Much appreciated!!!!
  • lll3lucky
    546 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    I was hoping to get a grill and some picnic tables, since most people celebrate July 4th that way. <<<EA if you are viewing this!!!! :):)
  • inkslinger61308
    21 posts
    edited June 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    Tawhid123 wrote:
    How come no one has found this out before? People have seen in the files that Wolcastle will be out soon, but no one guessed that Rex and Lincoln will be here, is it because they've just been added to the files now? :shock:

My opinion is that they are having fun with those who like to read the files. I love it, personally. I laugh every time they sneak stuff in and nobody saw it coming.

It keeps us on our toes.

IMG_20130628_130207.jpg

• Penguin_Mccool
    16 posts
    edited June 2013
    brockrui wrote:

Ditto for the pm! Hah
  • awooten82
    22 posts
    edited June 2013
    Same, I have a notification at the bottom saying there's three new premium items and one new regular one but there's nothing labelled as new in the menus.

+1
  • MrK510
    18 posts
    edited June 2013
    downloaded the new update. Only new item listed are the white fences. Thanks EA.
  • stezers
    31 posts
    edited June 2013
    I've just noticed there are 2 new characters for the 4th of july
  • Tawhid123
    716 posts
    edited June 2013
    stezers wrote:
    I've just noticed there are 2 new characters for the 4th of july

You're a little slow aren't you? :wink:
  • kanderson123
    247 posts
    edited June 2013
    I don't know if anyone posted this yet, but I don't think Rex Banner will be voiced, he is not voiced on the show by any of the major players
    I am still holding out for Pres. honest Abe though, hope he is voiced by on of the Simpsons cast
  • Bart-man5674
    1633 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    I read that almost all male major voice actors have had a go at playing Lincoln
  • toddpygensky
    583 posts
    edited June 2013
    I really dont understand why Lincoln is a character in this game, other than having been an American President, what does he have to do with the 4th of July???? Now, had it been ANIMATRONIC Lincoln with Itchy and Scratchy Land, I could get behind that.

Kind of takes me out of the game a bit, so I dont see me buying him.
  • ArminsFrozenPeas
    136 posts
    edited June 2013
    I hope one of his tasks is to sell poisoned milk to school children.
  • TKC_Panda
    102 posts
    edited June 2013
    brockrui wrote:

Ditto for the pm! Hah

My curiosity requests the same.
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited June 2013
    I don't know if anyone posted this yet, but I don't think Rex Banner will be voiced, he is not voiced on the show by any of the major players
    I am still holding out for Pres. honest Abe though, hope he is voiced by on of the Simpsons cast

Lincoln is voiced.
  • thedingotron
    22 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    It won't let me get any of the new items. Do I have to wait next week for them?
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited June 2013

Nobody has the new items, legitimately. We have to wait till they are actually released. My guess would be there is another update coming that releases the items we can see and the new ones we can't see yet.
  • TKC_Panda
    102 posts
    edited June 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:

Nobody has the new items, legitimately. We have to wait till they are actually released. My guess would be there is another update coming that releases the items we can see and the new ones we can't see yet.

That is a good speculation.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.