EA Forums - Banner

New NDA package recieved

Replies

• I'm just happy to have something to do finally!
  • I wouldn't mind crafting as long as the items are useful, % or cash, and not just decorations.

giphy.gif
  • Wheel of misfortune! Wheel of misfortune!
    "I gave him a couple of blintzes to paint my fence but he never did it! "
  • Ooh, this event looks promising! Can't wait!
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • Event mechanics have become a bit samey but I’m happy just getting new stuff as well as the chance to pick up some things I missed when I was poor
  • Getting excited! Hope to get some more stuff from the event’s namesake episode.
  • I wouldn't mind crafting as long as the items are useful, % or cash, and not just decorations.

giphy.gif

Yes. I liked crafting much better, too, when it was simple. Not ridiculously expensive with levels and placement bonuses.
  • Will it be a store update or in game update
  • store
  • So tomorrow at usual time??
  • glennsoe wrote: »
    So tomorrow at usual time??

And could someone kindly convert said usual time for each time zone please :D

Thank you in advance.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • I was up past midnight last night and looked at the calendar. Jan 23rd. Events drop 3am local time. I wasn’t about to stay up for it, but I was excited to know that when I woke up I could hop straight into it. I woke up this morning and no update. I’d forgotten that 3pm January 23rd means 3am... of the following day. D’oh.

• For those interested there’s a full breakdown on The Site The Other Addicts read, spoilers included.
  • beastlymm wrote: »
    For those interested there’s a full breakdown on The Site The Other Addicts read, spoilers included.

Except for some task assignment info, it's all covered by the Wiki already. You know, it seems that the proprietor of the Addicts website has some strange animosity towards the Wiki and I don't get why.
    For those interested there’s a full breakdown on The Site The Other Addicts read, spoilers included.

Except for some task assignment info, it's all covered by the Wiki already. You know, it seems that the proprietor of the Addicts website has some strange animosity towards the Wiki and I don't get why.

anything that takes away from their page clicks...
    if you hard. then you hard.

They kind of say what the special new feature is.

eh he's just jelous and just copies my stuff, see his old site

• eh he's just jelous and just copies my stuff, see his old site

Yup, no animosity here 🙃
  • I just don't get why we're getting a Valentine's event, yet we didn't get one based around New Year. New Year appeals to everyone, whereas Valentine's Day only means anything to those who have an other half, or somebody they fancy.
  • OhHappyJays
    1597 posts Member
    edited January 22
    I just don't get why we're getting a Valentine's event, yet we didn't get one based around New Year. New Year appeals to everyone, whereas Valentine's Day only means anything to those who have an other half, or somebody they fancy.

Because it's tradition. TSTO has had some form of Valentine's Day event since 2013.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.