EA Forums - Banner

New NDA package recieved

124Next

Replies

• I just don't get why we're getting a Valentine's event, yet we didn't get one based around New Year. New Year appeals to everyone, whereas Valentine's Day only means anything to those who have an other half, or somebody they fancy.

It’s not us. It’s about Valentines in Springfield.
  • I just don't get why we're getting a Valentine's event, yet we didn't get one based around New Year. New Year appeals to everyone, whereas Valentine's Day only means anything to those who have an other half, or somebody they fancy.

Because it's tradition. TSTO has had some form of Valentine's Day event since 2013.

I don't remember there being one before, although I did stop playing for a few years. I'd much rather a New Year's event personally. New Year means more as a celebration. Valentine's Day is just any other day.

Because it's tradition. TSTO has had some form of Valentine's Day event since 2013.

I don't remember there being one before, although I did stop playing for a few years. I'd much rather a New Year's event personally. New Year means more as a celebration. Valentine's Day is just any other day.

Last year we had Valentine's Day awkwardly shoved in the middle of the Bart Royale event, making a mood whiplash make its presence felt.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6143 posts Moderator
    edited January 24
    I just don't get why we're getting a Valentine's event, yet we didn't get one based around New Year. New Year appeals to everyone, whereas Valentine's Day only means anything to those who have an other half, or somebody they fancy.

Valentines Day was a major event in Tapped Out in 2013 & 2014. For 2015 & 2016 it was cut down to mini events. And for 2017 & 2018 it was cut even further to just sale items tied into other events like Destination Springfield & Bart Royale. This is the biggest Valentines event ever and I welcome it. It has a lot of good content. If you don’t like the holiday for whatever reason, I can respect that. But just enjoy the new content and forget about the holiday.
  • If you don't like the Valentine's Day stuff then don't play. Simple.