EA Forums - Banner

FYI...that missing corner area...for 9 free land tokens...it's yours!

I hope this calms the OCD among us. At least for a bit. Just don't look at Springfield Heights.
What part of "unsolicited friend requests are all denied" do you NOT get?

Replies

• If you want your Golden Goose to keep producing tokens, I would wait. Someone reported that they still had six land squares left to buy and the GGR switched to cash
  • ***PSA*** The game knows what we are up to with hoarding land tokens... if you buy the new 9 available plots, regardless of having a saved unopened plot, you will get the message informing you that you have opened all available land and Golden Goose Realty now earns regular IGC...

Wishing I would have waited to open that up now...🤨
    "I gave him a couple of blintzes to paint my fence but he never did it! "
  • txrabbit3737
    1123 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    The above is true.....c'est la vie.
    What part of "unsolicited friend requests are all denied" do you NOT get?
  • I don't think it was done on purpose. I think it was just coded wrong.
  • Yep just happened to me too and I still have one area of ocean to buy. We will just have to hope that the GGR goes back to producing land tokens when EA release more strips of land, otherwise the Golden Goose is just going to be a Dead Duck.
  • The above is true.....c'est la vie.

instead of just saying oh well that's life, might wanna update the thread title before you end up giving a bunch of people buyer's remorse.
    if you hard. then you hard.
  • Has anyone tested what happens if you buy some but not all of those 9 squares?
  • I had bought all the land and my GG had switched to cash, now if I try and buy any of these squares it says I have no land tokens but my GG is still cash, so no way of buying these now!
  • Thank you for the warning @chrisdirai146 !!!
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • @txrabbit3737 You MUST change the title on this post to warn others. :/
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • it stops producing due to the 6 ones unlocked as prizes in event
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord