EA Forums - Banner

PSA--DO NOT BUY THE CORNER LAND YET

Prev1
The corner that was previously unavailable to purchase has been added to the game.
HOWEVER, if you have all the land but one and buy this land, the GGR will STOP producing tokens.
There is some problem with this land and the coding.
If you are confused about why I am saying not to buy it, just take my word for it.

Replies

• fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited January 23
    its bogus, when the building was released, i rushed but thought to save that corner and one plot for a free space in one town not knowing the 9 corner wasn’t available :/
    glad it was my test town lol
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • I bought the 9 in the corner, but i still have allot of land tokens spaces that still need to be purchased.
  • Which corner ??
  • bottom right. the 9 squares that weren't unlocked.
    it's not specifically the corner but the fact that the building counts the 6 that will be available from event prizes so if less than 7 plots are unlockable it disables the earning from the building

• Not fair
    9o86oqlscnhy.gif
    hd9frewy67r1.gif
    bottom right. the 9 squares that weren't unlocked.
    it's not specifically the corner but the fact that the building counts the 6 that will be available from event prizes so if less than 7 plots are unlockable it disables the earning from the building

• Can someone put up the map and highlight the land that should not be purchased? I’m confused. I have all land purchased except 4 full rows at the top. When I hear bottom I think of the land by the water, but don’t think that’s what everyone’s talking about.
  • rockyb2006 wrote: »
    Can someone put up the map and highlight the land that should not be purchased? I’m confused. I have all land purchased except 4 full rows at the top. When I hear bottom I think of the land by the water, but don’t think that’s what everyone’s talking about.

I’m in the same boat. Which 9 tiles are these?

TY!
  • the land on the far right all the way opposite of the ocean. at bottom
  • For me the ocean is at the bottom of the screen and the squares in discussion are at the top far right
  • Yes we need to clarify what corner this is - references like bottom or left or right are NOT helpful since people see "top" two different ways (ie. either opposite the ocean, or the the side spanning the ocean and Springfield heights)

If I'm understanding correctly, this is the land section that is furthest away from both the ocean and Springfield heights? Can someone confirm?
    Always looking to add active forum members! But please PM me first.
  • anaquarind wrote: »
    If I'm understanding correctly, this is the land section that is furthest away from both the ocean and Springfield heights? Can someone confirm?

correct.
    if you hard. then you hard.
  • Willy9292
    1418 posts Member
    edited January 23
    That is correct. There was a 3X3 section that was a notch, farthest from ocean and farthest from mountains.

There is a chart in this thread neighbour. https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/238803/land-that-isnt-available#latest

Edit: add link
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • bump to the top
  • Willy9292 wrote: »
    That is correct. There was a 3X3 section that was a notch, farthest from ocean and farthest from mountains.

There is a chart in this thread neighbour. https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/238803/land-that-isnt-available#latest

Edit: add link

Very helpful! Thanks neighbourino!
    Always looking to add active forum members! But please PM me first.
  • bottom right. the 9 squares that weren't unlocked.

Hi LPN.
    Thanks for your hard work. Really appreciated.
    Was reading your wiki. I saw, we are getting 8 free land tokens?
  • There needs to be some flowchart for all this.
  • Now the big question. Will those of us who got caught by this, but still have unpurchased land get our token creation back? I have multiple unpurchased plots, but the realty office is doing cash.
  • I'm not sure I understand the OP. I know of the land, but does he mean that GG will stop producing if I purchase just 1 of those plots?
  • I had 3 land pieces open, plus the 9 new ones. I bought 2 and it stopped producing tokens.