What Changed with the Love, Springfieldan Style Updates? (1/29)
January 29th Update (Love, Springfieldan Style Patch 1)
- Alice Glick's Have a Knitting Circle job can now be done at Brown House too, without unlocking it as a prize in the Not Yet Spring Cleaning event, but it's not animated.
- The bug not rewarding Free Land Tokens correctly from Golden Goose Records if 9 less than the max unlocked land was purchased was fixed.
- The app icon and the splash screen were changed to new ones for the event.
- The normal ambient music was added back.
- Jobs at Le Krusty Burger are now premium.
- Willie's Shack is now also buyable after starting Rome-Eh and Julie-Aye Pt. 1.
- The Free Land Token reward from Daily Challenges can't be activated if all land blocks are owned.
- Bart's Treehouse is now also buyable after starting Rome-Eh and Julie-Aye Pt. 5 and Bart to Another Future Pt. 1.
- Jenda, Nikki McKenna and Samantha Stankey can now Moonbounce.
- The unreleased 9 blocks of land on bottom was released.
- If the task job is longer than 24 hours, the rush button is now disabled.
- Park Engineer can now Check Operation Status only if Ride Attractions are placed instead of Attractions. A new group was added "Is Ride Attraction" to the item groups, containing all ride attractions.
- Krustyland's auto nuke crash was fixed.
- Countess Dracula, Nosferatu, The Devil, Slick, She-Wolf, Werewolf, Beatrice, Womenhet, Frankenstein's Monster, Julienstein, Witch, Voodoo Queen, Amenhotep, Fortune Teller and Xylem were added to the Adult character group.
- Santa's Little Helper jobs in The Simpsons Christmas Special event were fixed.
- Ms. Claws' Provoke Cats job can now be done at Flanders House too.
- Brendan Beiderbecke's jobs are now premium.
- In **** Brat Pt. 5, Brendan and Beiderbecke and Nelson's Be Amazed Lisa Rejected Them and Lisa's Prepare for STEM Conference are now premium.
- On Kindle Fire, the zoom was bugged.
Post edited by LPNintendoITA on