EA Forums - Banner

How to tell prize gives you a land token

Last event there was a ton of confusion on what prizes awarded a land token. This image should help.

tYLjEsu.png
Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.

Replies

• I don't think they showed the land token icon during christmas, it was listed in the reward where it says what the item is only. If i am remembering correctly.
  • hatchet669 wrote: »
    I don't think they showed the land token icon during christmas, it was listed in the reward where it says what the item is only. If i am remembering correctly.

They never showed the land token with the prize. In the prize description though, it was prize + land token

I.e. The Toy Train from Act IV + Land Token.

Most of the Tappers were confused as to why they never showed it, and this is EA's answer to this conundrum. Make it 100 percent, painfully obvious that there are land tokens to the doled out during the event, and that they're going to be bundled with certain buildings, or decorations.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • At least we can see it in the prize track this time :)
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • Yes, they changed it to a picture of a land token for anyone who may have had trouble reading the words ‘And Land Token’ ;)
    ze4l4zhgsz90.jpeg
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • Muhsterino wrote: »
    Yes, they changed it to a picture of a land token for anyone who may have had trouble reading the words ‘And Land Token’ ;)
    ze4l4zhgsz90.jpeg

And apparently many did lol
  • EA probably forgot to include the image of the land token in those prize tracks during the Christmas event.
    Do not add me as a friend in the game anymore as I rarely visit my friends' towns. Not adding anymore too
  • Bets on how long till a thread starts, " It doesn't say I get a land token, what happened"
  • I was one of those who can't read apparently, haha. But, I was very pleased when I checked after the event and had 13 tokens. Woooohoooo!
  • What makes it funny for us who have been around here a long time is the predictability of the threads in an event. Watch for best event ever and it's evil twin worst event ever coming soon. I'm bored, and I miss crafting soon to follow.