EA Forums - Banner

Stuck in “buy milk” task

I sent my Springfielders on a “buy milk” daily challenge just before the Valentines day update and now most of my springfileders are stuck in that task. When they finish, I tap the thumbs up and the characters start emerging from the Kwik E Mart and I rack up dollars and XP, but the released characters immediately return to the Kwik E Mart and restart the task. I have tried unloading all other apps and reinstalling the game, but the problem persists. How can I get my springfielders unstuck so I can get back to playing the game? Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

Replies

• Store the Kwik E Mart then go to the friend screen and back. That should release your characters and then replace the KEM into town.
  • Muhsterino
    4036 posts Member
    edited January 23
    Store the building, go to friends screen, return to your town and replace the building, enjoy the new event. :)
    Awww, Ninja’d by Ellie :D
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • Thank you! That worked like a charm.
  • Keep in mind that these glitches are opportune times to farm donuts, money, and recycling items, especially when you are maxed-out on levels! I was able to move the glitched Kwik-E-Mart near my recycling centers and collect the following within a few days:

- $2.7 billion in money
    - 5,000+ donuts (from the cycling of 1,000,000 XP points at Level 939)
    - 200,000+ trash points
    - 80,000+ can points
    - 70,000+ plastic points
    - 65,000+ glass points

The money can be used to farm the Tiki Bar, Bloodmobile, and/or Rat Trap Truck items for more donuts. The recycling items can be used to farm tracks and more donuts...

All you need to do is move the Kwik-E-Mart with all the characters' 'thumbs up' states within the trigger range of your trash/can/plastic/glass recycling centers and their characters' 'thumbs up' states and tap it. Then, immediately tap the friends transfer icon. In a couple seconds, the Kwik-E-Mart releases the character and triggers the recycling centers for a split second before transferring you to your friend's location. Tap on the home transfer icon and the Kwik-E-Mart and recycling centers are back to completed 'thumbs up' states.

I "dibbied up" the recycling center characters as followed (this may vary, depending on who are dedicated to the 'Buy Milk' glitch):

Trash
    -Lisa
    -Milhouse
    -Mr. Flanders
    -Mayor Quimby
    -Cletus

Cans
    -Brandine
    -Krusty
    -Reverend Lovejoy
    -Hippie
    -Mr. Burns

Plastics
    -Uter
    -Principal Skinner
    -Martin
    -Comic Book Guy

Glass
    -Dewey Largo
    -Jesse Grass
    -Bart

Happy donut farming!!!
  • One other thing... Make sure you are doing all of this while your XP Collider is in operation! ;)
  • We have suggested people farm this glitch before, but most people who come here for help with it seem really new to the game and just want it to stop.
  • hope it happens to me soon.
  • I am stuck in that loop right now, with all the Springfielers in the Krusty burger following a daily task. On one hand I want to move on with the game, but on the other hand... with the collider on ... All I can say is: wow wow wow. :)
  • Store the krustyburger.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.