EA Forums - Banner

What do you LOVE about the Valentines update?

Vicki Valentine!!! Awesome buildings!!! Seeing my WHOLE town!!!

I am so excited to bring back my Valentine's section of town. I needed the space so it had to go.

Replies

• zmlbwun18dox.png
    Was going to put this in showcase. But since this thread was made I will put it here. It is a design idea with the content recieved. The tunnel building is a nice add on to the wall e weasels. Im going to try and incoperate it into my shopping area (sprawl mart, costingtons, the fortune megastore, springfield heavenly mall). Thats what I want to work on next in my quest for a full town redesign. My most recent designr0m2yevcj7s2.jpg
    8zo1rxyp9j49.jpg
  • I do love that we got bergstrom. I love that episode and have a real similiar experience of it in my life when I was in school except I laughed at it lol
    8zo1rxyp9j49.jpg
  • Love The possibility to take a panoramic picture

Family Flanders
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6387 posts Moderator
    edited January 2019
    Love that we’re getting a few characters off my want list. Mr. Bergstrom, Harlan Dondelinger, Samantha Stanky & Gloria Jailbird. I love the Shelbyville stuff. There’s not that many Decorations, but they’re cool too. And this new portrait feature is fantastic
  • Premium characters. I didn't buy any premiums during Christmas, except of course Golden Goose, but these premiums are worth the pink frosted bagels. And the freebie prizes have kept me logging in, even though I'd like more interaction besides just 4-hour tasks.
  • All of it. Nice new buildings and characters. Absolutely LOVE the panoramic picture capability.
  • Everything about it. <3<3
    Here have a banana!!
  • simpsonare wrote: »
    zmlbwun18dox.png
    Was going to put this in showcase. But since this thread was made I will put it here. It is a design idea with the content recieved. The tunnel building is a nice add on to the wall e weasels. Im going to try and incoperate it into my shopping area (sprawl mart, costingtons, the fortune megastore, springfield heavenly mall). Thats what I want to work on next in my quest for a full town redesign. My most recent designr0m2yevcj7s2.jpg

I really like that Capital design.

I love all of the new buildings and characters. Act 1 has been solid.
    The picture tool is also great.
  • mallratcal wrote: »
    simpsonare wrote: »
    zmlbwun18dox.png

I really like that Capital design.

Thank you. Here is another recent buildzpb9sdm4axcl.png
    8zo1rxyp9j49.jpg
  • I keep moving Krustyland further North-East. The Tunnel of Love goes there. With this update I also got to relocate my Zenith City. I've pretty much stopped caring about an accurate Springfield by this point because there are so many 'theme parks'.

I'm also planning to redo Old Springfield.