EA Forums - Banner

Are your buildings earning event currency?

So I bought St. Sebastian's, CBGB, and Vicki Valentine's School of Dance. All are earning cash and XP, but isn't at least one of them supposed to earn event currency?

Replies

• No. Characters from those buildings earn currency.
  • Normally only one building would generate event currency in minor and major events but sometimes there isn't one.

As for this Multi Event, there doesn't seem to be one.
    Do not add me as a friend in the game anymore as I rarely visit my friends' towns. Not adding anymore too
  • It's not the buildings that earn event currency, it's the character(s) associated with them.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • If memory serves, one of the buildings in the purchase menu listed 'earns poems' in the description. And buildings have earned event currency in previous events. For example, the Hootenanny Barn for the event it came out with.
  • shabu922 wrote: »
    If memory serves, one of the buildings in the purchase menu listed 'earns poems' in the description. And buildings have earned event currency in previous events. For example, the Hootenanny Barn for the event it came out with.

'Earns Poems' is referring to the character (Samantha Stankey?) rather than to the building. :smile:
    This is our last dance. This is ourselves under pressure.
  • shabu922 wrote: »
    If memory serves, one of the buildings in the purchase menu listed 'earns poems' in the description. And buildings have earned event currency in previous events. For example, the Hootenanny Barn for the event it came out with.

I don't see any buildings listed like that. Buildings don't write poems anyway :)
    yfAjZ5l.png
    See, that means the character earns poems
  • It says GENERATES if the building generates event currency and EARNS if the character has tasks that earn currency. That said, they have had it labeled wrong in the past.
  • Thanks to my Amazon Fire OS zoom bug, which there still is no patch for, I can see each one of my buildings very, very closely and can confirm that all the new buildings earn cash and XP. :p