EA Forums - Banner

Had Surgery

1pillform
2021 posts Member
edited January 2019
I am a bit late going into this event[Valentines], because my hernia surgery was on Tuesday. In pain, can barely do much. So bare with me. Whoever is a neighbor of mine.
~Always be Designing~
Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.

Replies

• 1pillform wrote: »
    I am a bit late going into this event[Valentines], because my hernia surgery was on Tuesday. In pain, can barely do much. So bare with me. Whoever is a neighbor of mine.

Hope you feel better soon!🤒
  • Get well soon but I will not go bare with you. :smile:
  • Hope you feel better!
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • johncolombo
    11346 posts Senior Moderator
    Been there, done that. Feel better.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ

Hey @1pillform, How are you feeling?
  • I had this done in October. I hope you're recovering quickly! Do you have a big scar? They used a robot to do mine and i have three little cuts. Two are pretty small but the middle one looks like a second belly button.
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • 1pillform
    2021 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Ya I went back to work this past Tuesday, I am okay, I still got a scar that is still healing. And it still aches from time to time. Thanks guys
    ~Always be Designing~
    Ya I went back to work this past Tuesday, I am okay, I still got a scar that is still healing. And it still aches from time to time. Thanks guys

Glad to hear you are feeling better! I'm right behind you for the operating table, I'm having my left knee replaced this summer.

Glad to hear you are feeling better! I'm right behind you for the operating table, I'm having my left knee replaced this summer.
    Ouch ya I hear that could be rough, an acquaintance of mine I've known for years had both her knee's replaced, her second knee replacement was um....2 weeks ago I think. I guess she is at home now. Only reason she had to have them done is because of her weight. Which is something that happens with overweight people. Its sad but true. And because of our snow we haven't been able to go and see her. But we hope to soon.

As for the coming months. I hope it goes well for you. I just wish it was sooner for you, not sure why you got to wait that long....sooner the better I imagine. Because the longer the wait, the longer the knee could get worse.
    ~Always be Designing~
    1pillform wrote: »

Ouch ya I hear that could be rough, an acquaintance of mine I've known for years had both her knee's replaced, her second knee replacement was um....2 weeks ago I think. I guess she is at home now. Only reason she had to have them done is because of her weight. Which is something that happens with overweight people. Its sad but true. And because of our snow we haven't been able to go and see her. But we hope to soon.

As for the coming months. I hope it goes well for you. I just wish it was sooner for you, not sure why you got to wait that long....sooner the better I imagine. Because the longer the wait, the longer the knee could get worse.

Its the only time I could schedule 5 weeks of vacation in a row. I had a somewhat minor procedure last year to 'clean it up" which basicly bought me some more time. Its not a weight issue (im 6'3 and weigh 220) its from tearing my knee up in high school 25 years ago and not taking very good care of it since. Thanks for the wishesb Icll probably have a similar post this summer, Im all set for July