11321 posts Member
edited February 14
nCmOWNm.png
14PfNUp.png
aoFe1Mm.png
UUfS1zn.png
Post edited by LPNintendoITA on

Replies

• Thanks for posting these! Glad I held off on Building Shelbyville.
  • iain51269522
    630 posts Member
    edited January 26
    Shouldn't this have a spoiler alert?
  • The name of the event in the thread title along with an implied summary (ie "prizes") would be alert enough for most people I'd reckon
  • So many threads with the similar name I was trying to click a different one and came in here by mistake.
  • Thanks for the list much appreciated
  • The buildings from act one are all huge. Do any of them have tasks for any characters?
    "Not my Shmoo!"
  • Planetarium Lisa 4h Explore Solar System
    Union Station youngsters 4h Put coins on the Rails
    Childrarium youngsters 4h Learn by Fun
    Golf n Die Dondelinger 1h
    CBGB CBG 4 h Run His Bar Ned sr and Capri 1h
    Miss Tillingham's Miss Hoover 4h Moonlight at a Nicer School
    Vicki Valentine School Vicki 1h 8 24
    St Sebastion's Samantha Stanky 8h 24 h
  • Bump for convenience :)
  • TheJuiceLoosener
    2353 posts Member
    edited February 7
    Contraception Overlook is just an alternate version of the premium Tongue Kiss Point available during the last THOH. Not cool, EA.
  • Contraception Overlook is just an alternate version of the premium Tongue Kiss Point available during the last THOH. Not cool, EA.

I’m putting it in Shelbyville with the other alternate version buildings :)
  • Contraception Overlook is just an alternate version of the premium Tongue Kiss Point available during the last THOH. Not cool, EA.

Hey, where did my tongue kiss point go?
  • nmd6
    138 posts Member
    Contraception Overlook is just an alternate version of the premium Tongue Kiss Point available during the last THOH. Not cool, EA.

I feared this too and I wearily cleared a space beside Tongue Kiss Point so that I could incorporate the 2 into some large make out area.
    However I was pleasantly surprised to find that Contraception Overlook was significantly different and that they looked awful together. So I have them in different parts of town.
  • nmd6 wrote: »

I feared this too and I wearily cleared a space beside Tongue Kiss Point so that I could incorporate the 2 into some large make out area.
    However I was pleasantly surprised to find that Contraception Overlook was significantly different and that they looked awful together. So I have them in different parts of town.

I do like the animation for the overlook but it will be hard to justify placing such a large decoration that doesn't earn or raise your bonus% in many tappers towns that are item and/or space limited. The same goes for the quantum tunnel.
  • nmd6 wrote: »

I do like the animation for the overlook but it will be hard to justify placing such a large decoration that doesn't earn or raise your bonus% in many tappers towns that are item and/or space limited. The same goes for the quantum tunnel.

Why wouldn't you display it though? It's an additional decoration for your town.

• Why wouldn't you display it though? It's an additional decoration for your town.

Sometimes these riddles are so confounding! But the answer is there for those who persist.

• Why wouldn't you display it though? It's an additional decoration for your town.

Sometimes these riddles are so confounding! But the answer is there for those who persist.

:D :D :D :D :D
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.

The answer is that there's no logical reason for not keeping them in your town! I mean, you won the prize! That's like winning a massive jackpot on a scratchcard and giving it back to the company who produced the winning scratchcard in the first place.

The answer is that there's no logical reason for not keeping them in your town! I mean, you won the prize! That's like winning a massive jackpot on a scratchcard and giving it back to the company who produced the winning scratchcard in the first place.

It's nothing like that. At all. That's a monetary prize. I don't carry around every prize I got in popcorn when I was a kid either. I have tons of things, as do most users I consider ugly, too big, or whatever that get stored. If I had everything in my inventory out, packed side to side, with all land I would have no space. I frequently store event items. The event where we had ruffian forts and the like went to storage in its entirety.
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • Anything that has '-Scape' or Fort or Base in the name of the item is hardly a win. Putting everything out in your town is like driving past that house in your neighborhood at Christmas time that has a couple dozen too many inflatable lawn decos in it.
    "I gave him a couple of blintzes to paint my fence but he never did it! "
  • lucienleon519
    923 posts Member
    edited February 9

Nah... more like paying for a buffet meal and selecting the dishes you want rather than feeling compelled to eat the Brussels sprouts you hate.

Or winning a Christmas hamper with loads of cool stuff in it but tossing out the tartan Grampa slippers that don't fit in your wardrobe and clash with your smoking jacket.

Or watching only the shows you enjoy on Netflix even though you've subscribed to the whole library.

Or... B)