EA Forums - Banner

Little Vicki doesnt have the right tasks!

Long time player since the beta, and absolutely love the game. Never really criticized the game or been disappointed

Am I the only one who was hoping little Vicki had a task called “tap-a-tap-a-tap-a” or “pull-a-pull-a-pull-a”?

Would love to know I am not the only one!

Replies

• I suppose it's all subjective, but they really do seem to miss the mark on the character animations once in a while. My hope has always been that they'll someday give each character a "walk around town" task where they just go into their default mode. Then we can at least see them being themselves.
  • Yes!!! Tappa-tappa-tappa!!!
  • The chocoholic lady who washes herself for 4 hours should also have the visual task from the show where we see her on all fours using a handheld exerciser rolling bar thingee.
  • It's because most of the people involved in the Simpsons these days have basically no understanding of their own show. You can see it in the newest episodes and things like this.
  • There's no "tappa tappa tappa"?

That is absolutely weak. I say it frequently, like when people catch me playing this game. No one knows the reference, of course. But WE would! So lame to not include it!
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."