EA Forums - Banner

Snake 12hr job

Im confused. Is this not the dig site they are refering tox087t62f0z3v.png
? dzbdyvc5wgev.png

Replies

• I believe they are looking for the other dig site, from time traveling roaster
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • It's at one of the craftable "archeological sites" from that event. Sorry I can't post a picture right now but you probably have one in your inventory.
  • cvax7
    249 posts Member
    You need this:

250?cb=20181003191543
  • cvax7 wrote: »
    You need this:

250?cb=20181003191543

You got it. I was thinking of the dig site similar to the one in the first picture above that came from the TTT event, but you got the right one
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • I don't think @JenniferWatson has the Ancient Dig at all since it is greyed out but if they did have it then it will be unlocked but say "Go to" instead of "Start" if the Ancient Dig is in their inventory so she might have to wait until Halloween or whenever it gets re-released again to unlock the task.
  • You are right, i didnt get that one. My wifi is finicky so when it doesnt cooperate i dont get to finish events, so i do the best i can. I will keep an eye out for that in the vault. Thank you everybody!
  • I put Snake on this out of curiosity, and all you're missing out on is a rat running out of the tomb and a green glow from the door.
  • @ArmpitAttack i like having options for 12 hour jobs, i use them most nights. Is it a premium job?
  • Looks like no. $420 for 12hrs.
  • You are right, i didnt get that one. My wifi is finicky so when it doesnt cooperate i dont get to finish events, so i do the best i can. I will keep an eye out for that in the vault. Thank you everybody!

will be mistery box if at all. event related items like those or the lobster factory dont return
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord