Replies

• kimber_bo
    84 posts
    edited June 2013
    Well said Grannybern.
  • ybabwerd
    8 posts
    edited June 2013
    hi, my name is ybabwerd, and i am a lurker.
  • XBL-Heretic
    1228 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    I lurked around the forum for months finding answers to my questions, glitch fixes, and creative inspiration. I finally decided to join only because I realized the "newbies" might be feeling the same way I did. Intimidated by the awesome designs and somehow infinite knowledge contained here. But guess what? Everyone builds on-everyone else's knowledge, they take a creative design and run with it and make it their own. Most of the time, this is a very "feel good about your game addiction" forum. :mrgreen: And I am thankful to those that let me be a part and share with me. I can guess how frustrating it must be to be starting the game now and feeling like you are playing "catch up" . There seems to be some Ill ill feelings toward "house farmers" and "hackers". I won't take responsbility for the way you play your game, I only know that I enjoy mine very much, even if the progression is slow. Thank you to those who post pics of your towns, I enjoy them. I hope you all have a great weekend....watching your one tile build! Ha! 8)

Welcome to the forum, grannybern! I too lurked for about two months after starting the game before I joined. I came for the tips and tricks, and stayed for the great community! We've always had some really great TSTO forum members, some (way) more active than others, but I think most of us are very passionate about this game and I think we all add at least a little something to make this a great community. Good luck and happy tapping!

Now, back to watching my tiles grow...

Edit: Welcome to you too, ybabwerd! Don't be shy - jump right in and get your feet wet!
  • DabItUpBogart
    222 posts
    edited June 2013
    I lurked around the forum for months finding answers to my questions, glitch fixes, and creative inspiration. I finally decided to join only because I realized the "newbies" might be feeling the same way I did. Intimidated by the awesome designs and somehow infinite knowledge contained here. But guess what? Everyone builds on-everyone else's knowledge, they take a creative design and run with it and make it their own. Most of the time, this is a very "feel good about your game addiction" forum. :mrgreen: And I am thankful to those that let me be a part and share with me. I can guess how frustrating it must be to be starting the game now and feeling like you are playing "catch up" . There seems to be some Ill ill feelings toward "house farmers" and "hackers". I won't take responsbility for the way you play your game, I only know that I enjoy mine very much, even if the progression is slow. Thank you to those who post pics of your towns, I enjoy them. I hope you all have a great weekend....watching your one tile build! Ha! 8)

HERE HERE! Well said Granny.
  • bmxbiker4646
    111 posts
    edited June 2013
    +1 mate
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!