EA Forums - Banner

Role changes: Member or New Member

124Next

Replies

• Simpsplay wrote: »
    Thank you so much :):) ! Now I have found it. I was on the mobile site. Now I changed to "full site". And there it is.
    Strange, isn't it?

@Simpsplay I rarely use the full site, I almost exclusively use the mobile site. My old phone would always load the mobile site first, no matter how I saved it or what I did, so I gave up and rolled with it. But the bottom line is I post all the time, so you should be able to do it too.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.

• @Simpsplay I rarely use the full site, I almost exclusively use the mobile site. My old phone would always load the mobile site first, no matter how I saved it or what I did, so I gave up and rolled with it. But the bottom line is I post all the time, so you should be able to do it too.

Thank you. Sorry, I only read your comment this evening. My problem was that I didn't want to post - I can do that from the bottom line as you write. The problem was starting a new thread. Fortunately there was help for me. 🤗
  • Simpsplay wrote: »

@Simpsplay I rarely use the full site, I almost exclusively use the mobile site. My old phone would always load the mobile site first, no matter how I saved it or what I did, so I gave up and rolled with it. But the bottom line is I post all the time, so you should be able to do it too.

Thank you. Sorry, I only read your comment this evening. My problem was that I didn't want to post - I can do that from the bottom line as you write. The problem was starting a new thread. Fortunately there was help for me. 🤗

Glad it all worked out for you. If you need anythong else, just ask.

Also, welcome to the fourms!
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • Quick question... how and where can I add a profile avatar? Can't seem to do so through 'edit profile'. (Smartphone user)
  • Quick question... how and where can I add a profile avatar? Can't seem to do so through 'edit profile'. (Smartphone user)

From your profile screen tap the current avatar then tap 'Change Picture'
    xm4cyb5.png
    I like toast
  • EA_Roger
    1470 posts EA Community Manager
    From what I recall it should be the same as on desktop, try either clicking on the "edit profile" and then
    "Change My Picture" or clicking on the avatar directly:

5w5cxsgf11wq.png
  • Thanks very much !