EA Forums - Banner

Ficha de tierra

Que es una ficha de tierra? Yo pensé que cuando te marcaba ficha de tierra te daban una porción de tierra y no me aparece, o estoy confundido?

Replies

• Puedes hacer tu pregunta en ingles? 🤔
  • Mijito91
    1 posts New member
    What is a land token? I thought that when I marked you land chip they gave you a piece of land and it does not show up, or I'm confused
  • That translation is a little garbled.
    If I understand, you want to know where your land token went after you earned it.
    H7leSBB.jpg?1
    FvmL7yz.jpg
    K6lLoRa.jpg
    If this doesn't answer your question, please explain further
  • Mijito91 wrote: »
    What is a land token? I thought that when I marked you land chip they gave you a piece of land and it does not show up, or I'm confused
    That translation is a little garbled.
    If I understand, you want to know where your land token went after you earned it.
    H7leSBB.jpg?1
    FvmL7yz.jpg
    K6lLoRa.jpg
    If this doesn't answer your question, please explain further

Thanks Ellie for posting the snapshot. Very helpful!
  • Mijito91 wrote: »

Gracias **** traducer Espanol a ingles. Me 😁 d e que Ellie Guseman h a y a publicado una instantanea (snapshot) de los tokens de tierra. Presiona t u d e d o en el lugar donde quieres comprar tierra. Aparecera la ficha d e tierra que recibio gratuitamente del edificio Golden Goose!