EA Forums - Banner

????? Shelbyville buildings ?????

So what's with the Shelbyville buildings ? Are we going to also be able to build a Shelbyville to go with our Springfield ??

Replies

• Doh,,,,, Sorry, didn't see the other Shelbyville thread.
  • Im only using the speed e mart as its another quick stop store. Maybe joes also. But definitely not the school. Really don't feel a need to try and make a shelbyville.
  • simpsonare wrote: »
    Im only using the speed e mart as its another quick stop store. Maybe joes also. But definitely not the school. Really don't feel a need to try and make a shelbyville.

Same here. I used the drive through we got earlier but stored the other one (Odens?) that we got around the same time. I will probably use the speed-e-mart in the same manner as you, but thats probably it.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • I want a Shelbyville event
  • They should make a whole new area maybe next to SH for Shelbyville so that way it separate from SF.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking
  • How could anyone NOT want a Shelbyville of their own? It's Springfields doppelganger and eternal rival. I was so excited to see it I immediately cleared out a portion of my map in preparation for it. I hope we see many more buildings and residents of that cousin-loving city.

Also, PSA for the party poopers that are planning to store some of the buildings; Groundskeeper Wilma has tasks at all 3 buildings.
  • I’m putting Mylar Baggins Comic Book Shop with the Shelbyville buildings to be the counterpart to Android’s Dungeon