EA Forums - Banner

Park Engineer problem

Suddenly, Park Engineer works only 4,8 hours tasks. How can I solve this????

Replies

• Muhsterino
    4460 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    This is taken from the ‘changes’ thread in General Discussion:
    Park Engineer can now Check Operation Status only if Ride Attractions are placed instead of Attractions. A new group was added "Is Ride Attraction" to the item groups, containing all ride attractions.
    https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/239131/what-changed-with-the-love-springfieldan-style-updates-1-23
    3v3h5usw8dqe.jpeg
    y4ogj9kb0mwk.jpeg

Post edited by Muhsterino on
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • doodles2345
    3 posts New member
    what are the ride attractions for, is ride attractions, since i dont have the 24 hour job for park engineer to appear.
  • @doodles2345 The Ride Attractions are the Injury 500, the Log Ride and the Zoominator which were from the Itchy and Scratchy Land event in 2018. You need at least one of them placed in your town to use Park Engineer's 1, 12 and 24 hour tasks.

If you started playing after the Itchy and Scratchy Land 2018 Event and got Park Engineer in the Yearbook Mystery Box then there isn't anything you can do about it until EA either re-releases the Injury 500, the Log Ride or the Zoominator or EA adds another item that is non limited-time like the Brown House to the Ride Attractions group.
  • No just go buy the itchy and scratchy mine filed from the yearbook you can get the one hour task that way at least I did I bought the engineer from the yearbook and just started playing this year
  • shirey1315 wrote: »
    No just go buy the itchy and scratchy mine filed from the yearbook you can get the one hour task that way at least I did I bought the engineer from the yearbook and just started playing this year

Darn, I forgot that one.
  • All good where all here to help each other