EA Forums - Banner

Premium character vs premium decos.

tobypine2 wrote:
Being a free player, donuts are Extra precious (myyyyy preeeeeshhhuuuuuus) and now that I'm not wasting them with misstaps and double taps, I've got 31

Question is, do you get more bang for the donut with a character like SVT? Or a deco that gives a small bonus to everything? I'd like to save for a good one like Duff brewery but that'd be a year at least. So not sure I should get one now or wait for a deco or a building with tasks

Opinions are appreciated.

I prefer characters. However, the July 4th items that are packing some hefty bonus increments. It really just depends on what you want in your town.

Characters = pay out for tasks
Items = bonus increments

Do you want a character to play with or do you want to decorate your town?

Replies

• sahl908
    989 posts
    edited June 2013
    If it were me, I would go for the buildings that came with a character, especially awesome limited ones (I am loving Abe). Break that rule if there is something you really want or a limited time item that is too awesome to miss out.
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Sahl908 wrote:
    If it were me, I would go for the buildings that came with a character, especially awesome limited ones (I am loving Abe). Break that rule if there is something you really want or a limited time item that is too awesome to miss out.

He's only got 31 donuts, I don't think he can afford a building?

• sahl908
    989 posts
    edited June 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    Sahl908 wrote:

He's only got 31 donuts, I don't think he can afford a building?

Whoops, misread. Only just woke up :). With 31 donuts, I would keep saving unless you like/want the firecracker or any other decoration as you can get SVT from a mystery box.
  • paul4ro
    50 posts
    edited June 2013
    Buy the Worldwide Broadcast Dish. Gives you the worldwide news task for Channel 6 and lots of $$$ income.
  • tobypine2
    292 posts
    edited June 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    tobypine2 wrote:
    Being a free player, donuts are Extra precious (myyyyy preeeeeshhhuuuuuus) and now that I'm not wasting them with misstaps and double taps, I've got 31

Question is, do you get more bang for the donut with a character like SVT? Or a deco that gives a small bonus to everything? I'd like to save for a good one like Duff brewery but that'd be a year at least. So not sure I should get one now or wait for a deco or a building with tasks

Opinions are appreciated.

I prefer characters. However, the July 4th items that are packing some hefty bonus increments. It really just depends on what you want in your town.

Characters = pay out for tasks
    Items = bonus increments

Do you want a character to play with or do you want to decorate your town?

Had to wait til next break. Lol. I like characters running around, just not sure which one to save for. I like having a nice town but don't have the time or imagination like some awesom stuff seen on here. I doo like the observatory or maybe the theater cause more than one character have tasks there but that'll be awhile. Ugh. I dunno

Thanks for the input :)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.