EA Forums - Banner

Railroad?

Going through my event store I have Jesse Grass. I was meh about getting him because I've stopped doing monorail tasks, but in his description it also says he helps with the RAILROAD?

Did I miss something?

Replies

• Where do you see that?
    neyJFLb.png
  • Going through my event store I have Jesse Grass. I was meh about getting him because I've stopped doing monorail tasks, but in his description it also says he helps with the RAILROAD?

Did I miss something?

Railroad=monorail same difference
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • smharris129
    155 posts Member
    edited February 3
    The description says 'Helps with Redwood and Monorail'.
    MeyIAQi.png
  • 4kidsandacatdog
    3007 posts Member
    edited February 4
    Ok -- man do I need new glasses! Thanks for the clarification @smharris129

Seems like I don't need him after all.
  • Its always good to have most of the characters or all of the characters. You can still send Jesse on his regular job tasks.
    Do not add me as a friend in the game anymore as I rarely visit my friends' towns. Not adding anymore too
  • Its always good to have most of the characters or all of the characters. You can still send Jesse on his regular job tasks.

True. Also, as time goes by, priorities may change. I took my monorail down about 2 years ago, now I'm considering putting up a smaller version in Krustyland.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • Just not a fan of paying 100 donuts for a character, unless there's some added incentive. I have plenty of track in my inventory and quite a few premium characters so he's not high on my want list right now.