EA Forums - Banner

Is game play rationed?

I read in another thread that if you do like 30+ interactions the game doesn't save right away, but if you go to the map where you see your other friends springfields it saves it.

Replies

• timsullivan245
    36 posts Member
    edited April 2012
    Thanks - I'll give it a try
  • timsullivan245
    36 posts Member
    edited April 2012
    Unfortunately this does not work for me.

And, other than sending characters on chores, the quests that involve building things have ended. I see people have built race tracks, stores, etc. before level 20 and I have never been given those assignments. Perhaps they want me to buy donuts and spend money, but with the way this game works, I'd have to be a freaking idiot to invest one red cent.

The game is asking me to plant the flower that ends humanity. Perhaps I should and just put a blessed end to it all
  • Mess1N-
    14 posts
    edited April 2012
    Unfortunately this does not work for me.

And, other than sending characters on chores, the quests that involve building things have ended. I see people have built race tracks, stores, etc. before level 20 and I have never been given those assignments. Perhaps they want me to buy donuts and spend money, but with the way this game works, I'd have to be a freaking idiot to invest one red cent.

The game is asking me to plant the flower that ends humanity. Perhaps I should and just put a blessed end to it all

Triffids don't end humanity, they give you 200xp.

Make sure all your tasks are currently done. Then see what buildings others have and google around to see who starts those quests. Then get that person to do every chore they can thoroughly and see if it doesn't pop up after the first couple.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!