EA Forums - Banner

What's your most wanted decoration?

Replies

• Castiel19x wrote: »
    The Honor Roller from Hit & Run would make for a fun inclusion.

I'd love to have that item. <3
    Best game ever...

There really needs to be a sequel or a remaster. I'd by Hit & Run on Switch.
  • 1pillform
    2002 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Every item that are STILL in the files that EA refuse to release. And pretty much what everyone else said.

OH And something I've mentioned in the past. Over the street decorations
    Regents-Street-Lights-.jpg

03ce2491af29c829d0f59c4727e30137--s-christmas-christmas-past.jpg

6.jpg

The actual REAL London Bridge would look really cool.
    edeef773051d1ef35e4d6ff8407db15f.jpg

Claude-de-Jong-Old-London-Bridge-1630-detail.jpg
    Which is interesting enough to be the inspiration for Slavers Bay in Game of Thrones which technically was a recreation of it.....its just not very many people remember what the bridge looked like they just assume it looked like what it does now.
    ~Always be Designing~
  • The Ball of Death from the movie would make for a cool animation for Homer (not that he needs more tasks)
  • ^ It's in the game as EA would say.

Best game ever...

Really want it to be remastered and The Simpsons Road rage too. :)
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking
  • empathy77
    4166 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Hi-glow_Waste_Barrels.png
    This. Released only once way back in the day and never released again.

Edit: I see someone else already posted the same opinion.
  • Dirt. I have stuff that's crying out to be placed on dirt. Brown dirt.

And the Just Stamp the Ticket Man, for Deadshot. Maybe he (the character. Not Deadshot.) could come in a bundle. With dirt. Win-win.
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • God, to go in the top office area of heaven where Jesus doesn't go. It's waiting for God to sit in there.
  • God, to go in the top office area of heaven where Jesus doesn't go. It's waiting for God to sit in there.

I've been away from the game for over a year. Was there a TSTO event I missed that included Jesus and heaven, or is this just you in the midst of an existential crisis?
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL

I've been away from the game for over a year. Was there a TSTO event I missed that included Jesus and heaven, or is this just you in the midst of an existential crisis?

Yes. We have heaven, and JC

sGUQyNa.png
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • Willy9292 wrote: »
    God, to go in the top office area of heaven where Jesus doesn't go. It's waiting for God to sit in there.

Yes. We have heaven, and JC

sGUQyNa.png

Don't forget we also have the devil and Jewish heaven. You've missed quite a lot @annettemarc and you have been missed here! Welcome back! :)
    Castiel19x wrote: »

Best game ever...

Really want it to be remastered and The Simpsons Road rage too. :)

The Simpsons: Road Rage would be cool too. I only ever had the GBA version, but I enjoyed playing that one a lot.
  • The iron and wooden fences that were craftables in the Outlands event were cool, they’re good for the more dilapidated houses (ie Cletus’ farm, Cat Lady house, Nelson’s house etc). I could easily use a few more of them.
  • The flower walls from the Terwilligers Event and the Maude statue should make a comeback. I only have one Beach Towel and Umbrella from the Easter event and hope they return this year, it has nearly been 5 years already EA.
  • torin8337 wrote: »
    The flower walls from the Terwilligers Event and the Maude statue should make a comeback. I only have one Beach Towel and Umbrella from the Easter event and hope they return this year, it has nearly been 5 years already EA.

So much beach.... so few beachy things.
  • The iron and wooden fences that were craftables in the Outlands event were cool, they’re good for the more dilapidated houses (ie Cletus’ farm, Cat Lady house, Nelson’s house etc). I could easily use a few more of them.

Call me crazy, but for some reason whenever fencing is an option I craft a ton of it. It always seems to come in handy
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • The combine from the farming event is also something I want a chance of getting again, really wish I had gotten it.

Call me crazy, but for some reason whenever fencing is an option I craft a ton of it. It always seems to come in handy

I was donut-poor in those days. I managed to pick up quite a few, but could always use more.

@Hollywood I’d like a couple of the combine harvesters and a couple of the garbage trucks too
  • The decos from act 4 are so hideous, I want to burn them in the tire fire.
    "I gave him a couple of blintzes to paint my fence but he never did it! "
  • simpsonare
    2190 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    61lh52ziruon.png
    The Welcome to fabulous springfield sign would be nice for my mini vegas area