EA Forums - Banner

What's your most wanted decoration?

124Next

Replies

• Walking trails. I have a lot of parks in my Springfield, but Springfielders never use them because they can't walk there. They walk on sidewalks on the edge of streets only -- extend those to park trails please.
  • MoopsDude
    328 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    The 3rd and 4 th transporters, I only have two. There are a ton of ways to transport around town, but the original transporters are the coolest. It would be nice if they would pop up in the.vault, but they don’t. I think 2016 was when they were last available and don’t know why I didn’t grab them. In case some don’t know....If you happen to see these in a friends town you can also transport from spot to spot in their town using these.
    Coolest. Item. Ever.
    gda1y3f460bh.png
    Yes, THAT MoopsDude

I GRIND, It’s what I do
  • MoopsDude wrote: »
    The 3rd and 4 th transporters, I only have two. There are a ton of ways to transport around town, but the original transporters are the coolest. It would be nice if they would pop up in the.vault, but they don’t. I think 2016 was when they were last available and don’t know why I didn’t grab them. In case some don’t know....If you happen to see these in a friends town you can also transport from spot to spot in their town using these.
    Coolest. Item. Ever.
    gda1y3f460bh.png

Agree, wish they would rerelease these and add some more. I have all 4 but my town is so big now I could use a couple more.