EA Forums - Banner

Disney/Fox and Tapped Out

When Disney's purchase of Fox goes through, I wonder if this will have any kind of impact on Tapped Out?

Will we get Mickey Mouse appearing on a prize track during an event? An Aladdin skin for Bart? An Avengers: Endgame-themed superhero event?

Replies

• Maybe a princess themed event with all the single females involved. I could just imagine Gina as a princess. And all the single guys as princes. Just think about Moe and Frink.
  • Oh yes. Because everyone knows Mickey Mouse was one of the main characters in the Marvel films created after the buyout. And everyone knows that Kylo Ren is secretly Donald Duck under a couple masks. It's obvious!
  • I doubt we'll see the Disney characters crossing over since there is a Disney themed one just like Tapped Out available. I know we have a parody of space ship earth from epic in game since there was a parody of Disney in at least 1 episode, but don't recall seeing an character parodies in that episode.
  • Maybe a princess themed event with all the single females involved. I could just imagine Gina as a princess. And all the single guys as princes. Just think about Moe and Frink.

Homer as a princess would be funny, even though he's obviously not single.