EA Forums - Banner

Linking devices

I've been playing for years on my Kindle Fire HD for years. I moved today and won't have internet (or tv) til Tuesday. Can I access the game, where I'm at on the Kindle, on my phone?

Replies

• 4junk3000
    5333 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    As long as you sign in to the same userID you can use as many different devices as you want, to play that same games progress
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • Obviously you need to download the game on that device first though.
  • You will probably get warning messages when you log on with your second device.
    NZcO8Wam.jpg
    Click 'Play now'
    yj3RxOam.jpg
    Click 'Continue'
    Note: It is a good idea to always synchronise (by going to friends screen and back to your town) after every time you play, so that progress is saved.
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • I’ve played on my 2 iPads, an iPhone, a LG G2, and a pixel2. The iPhone is no longer useable (too old) but I have rotated through the others regularly.
  • I switch from my iPad to my phone when I leave for work, then back to the iPad when I get home. When I get the above Warning! I click cancel, then I log back in and out on the first device to allow it to synchronize.
  • Thanks.
  • Thanks to all. You were helpful.