EA Forums - Banner

what's your favorite NPC?

2Next

Replies

• I love the dancing reindeer, but pokey is my hands down favorite. Its like winning the lottery the rare occasions I spot him. I tap him a few times, listen to him squeel, then he goes on his way, lost for a few more months.

Oh yeah lol the gerbil is a good one too lol
  • This creepy thing.

latest?cb=20161203162614
  • I’ve stored almost all of mine. One I’ve kept out is Snowball, but I like the tumbleweed too.

Why do you store them?
  • Corny pirate joke parrot
  • Chirpy and Bart Jr. those little lizards 🦎 are great
  • The dancing spotlight robot. I love the goofy way it dances, I always tap it when I see it.
  • ramrod130 wrote: »
    I’ve stored almost all of mine. One I’ve kept out is Snowball, but I like the tumbleweed too.

Why do you store them?

I actually don't know why... I think it started when my game was playing up and I thought that storing them all might reduce the demand on the device. And then I suppose I didn't see the value of having them around 'cause I didn't like a lot of them and they weren't earning any IGC. The two-nicorn is another one I kept out, I like the rainbow spew.
  • Castiel19x
    3857 posts Member
    edited February 11
    ramrod130 wrote: »
    I’ve stored almost all of mine. One I’ve kept out is Snowball, but I like the tumbleweed too.

Why do you store them?

Likes to keep them all hostage so they'll never see day light again.
    Nuking is always the answer
  • Twonicorn is my favourite, because I can assign Furious D to the task "Admire Twonicorn" and see the two of them wandering around town together. 3a1dzka810pk.png
  • cvax7 wrote: »
    This creepy thing.

latest?cb=20161203162614

Mine too.

Mojo is #2.
  • Like I said I just stumble across him a couple times a year, its lime winning the lottery!

The invasive toads freaked me out last night because I'd never found them before and it's been months so i had no idea they were in the town.

• Like I said I just stumble across him a couple times a year, its like winning the lottery!

The invasive toads freaked me out last night because I'd never found them before and it's been months so i had no idea they were in the town.

Don't feel too bad, they got me the first time I came across them too. I stored them and had to look on simpsonwiki to figure out who they were and where they came from
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • Twonicorn is my favourite, because I can assign Furious D to the task "Admire Twonicorn" and see the two of them wandering around town together. 3a1dzka810pk.png

:( i want Duncan
  • My favorite is the raccoon in the Christmas sweater. I like to tickle its fat belly and he kicks and laughs. That's hilarious!
    pizap-com10-135452955029904841387736878414.jpg

But runner-up is the ECG. Must. Knock. Over. Every time! LoL
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • Pokey is my favorite when I see him but I also like to make the eagle fly
  • I love Nessie. I can always find him in my Old West part of town, since he's coded to stick to the old plank roads for some reason.
  • Thanks for reminding me about the Egg Council Guy. I knock him down everytime I see him. Its strangely therapeutic :D

Egg Council Guy definitely for the same reason. Also Handsome Pete. Frog Prince would be up there if he didn't have the speech box

• I like all of my NPCs.
  • I like all of my NPCs.

But if you had to choose one which would it be.
    Nuking is always the answer