EA Forums - Banner

More MB needed??

13Next

Replies

• Are you able to get to the screen where it shows your name and gives the "logout" option? If so, and if you logout and then play as guest or whatever it says that starts a brand new town, will it take you to a new (almost empty) town? It might help figure out whether the space bug has to do with loading your specific town vs being able to load ANY town on your device.

In case you think I have the slightest idea what I'm talking about, think again. But ... well ...

USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • So it doesn't say you don't have space, it is hanging during the download of the rest of the data.
    Try the following ideas:

Close your game
    Clear the cache
    Make sure you have free space on your device
    Pull up the App Manager and swipe the game away.
    Turn off your device.
    Turn off your internet hardware - wireless router, modem, etc.
    Wait 30 seconds.
    Turn your internet hardware back on.
    Start your device.
    Start the game.

Delete the app (if it's linked to an Origin account)
    Reinstall but don't sign back in.
    See if it will let you play anonymously. (As long as you have a town with an Origin ID, this will not overwrite your first town)
    If it does, then it's your game and you need to speak with a game advisor. Contact EA
    If you can't play anonymously, then it's your device.
    You might also consider getting EA to rollback your town to before this happened.
  • MamaLuck wrote: »
    hatchet669 wrote: »
    So your seeing this message?
    YTsv2aC.jpg?fb

Not exactly that message but similar. Let me see if I can figure out how to share a photo lol rhez0kgrrzc6.jpeg

Depending on how you have you phone set up. Have you tried hitting continue while on WIFI and cellular data? Most phones are set up to download large files only on wifi.
  • @Surfcitygal yeah I tried that on both devices and nothing happened.
  • @EllieGuseman I have done all of that (some of it several times). Nothing helps. They also won’t roll back my game. They considered that the last time this happened but then wouldn’t do it. The same thing happened to me in December during the holiday event and I had to wait until the event was over to get back in. EA has been USELESS helping me. I’ll never spend another dime on this game again.
  • hatchet669 wrote: »
    MamaLuck wrote: »
    hatchet669 wrote: »
    So your seeing this message?
    YTsv2aC.jpg?fb

Not exactly that message but similar. Let me see if I can figure out how to share a photo lol rhez0kgrrzc6.jpeg

Depending on how you have you phone set up. Have you tried hitting continue while on WIFI and cellular data? Most phones are set up to download large files only on wifi.

I’ve tried everything under the sun. I’m assuming I’ll jist have to wait til the Valentines event ends and the game updates. That’s what happened in December. I’m so over EA. :(