11548 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    All types of donuts! :D

tumblr_lfiu49IR7u1qbghq4o1_500.gif

But I voted for cinnamon
  • p0rkp1e
    145 posts
    edited June 2013
    Custard all the way, as for Cinnamon - yuck nothing worse, evil spice. :)
  • dominic115
    938 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Cream :)
  • mec06
    329 posts
    edited June 2013
    p0rkp1e wrote:
    Custard all the way, as for Cinnamon - yuck nothing worse, evil spice. :)

*horrified gasp* blasphemy! :mrgreen:
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Maple sugar with bacon!

Why is this not an option? :(

(Voted for my 2nd choice, custard filled)
  • mec06
    329 posts
    edited June 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    Maple sugar with bacon!

Maple sugar and bacon?? I didn't know this even existed! I cant even picture it... googling now.
  • Tawhid123
    716 posts
    edited June 2013
    Jam filled donut for me! :mrgreen:
  • mec06
    329 posts
    edited June 2013
    mec06 wrote:
    lissarv68 wrote:
    Maple sugar with bacon!

Maple sugar and bacon?? I didn't know this even existed! I cant even picture it... googling now.

Haha just googled and its a real thing! :shock: Im surprised, but it kinda looks awesome :D
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    mec06 wrote:
    mec06 wrote:
    lissarv68 wrote:
    Maple sugar with bacon!

Haha just googled and its a real thing! :shock: Im surprised, but it kinda looks awesome :D

LOL I already voted so can't change my vote but that would get it.

If you don't have it where you are? Just get a regular maple sugar (icing) doughnut and then warm it up slighty (just enough to slightly melt the icing) in the microwave, roll it in bacon crumbles, then let it cool off and viola! Yummy salty/sweet goodness.
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Krispy kremes butterscotch, but they don't make it anymore. They said they didn't sell enough, to me, it was the best one the have made
    2174258922_39b729c4fb.jpg
    homer-drooling-o.gif

But of the choices we have, I voted custard filled. Love my custard eclaires.
  • dessskris
    195 posts
    edited June 2013
    that's really cool! I would love to try maple bacon donut... oh well we don't have a huge Krispy Kreme store in my town so I normally don't get a lot of choice anyways... but I'll try and see if they have them in London :D

oh and I voted for glazed :)
  • Dinah7277
    69 posts
    edited June 2013
    Krispy Kreme original glazed is the greatest ever.
  • Spocks_Ears
    20 posts
    edited June 2013
    Glazed all the way for me, I have such a weakness for them :)
  • Morganlyan
    49 posts
    edited June 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:
    Krispy kremes butterscotch, but they don't make it anymore. They said they didn't sell enough, to me, it was the best one the have made
    2174258922_39b729c4fb.jpg
    homer-drooling-o.gif

But of the choices we have, I voted custard filled. Love my custard eclaires.

Omg whoever you are I love you!!!!! Tupac Shakur AND the discontinued donut omg two of my favourite things!!!!!!!!!!
  • toddpygensky
    583 posts
    edited June 2013
    Krispy Kreme is just too sweet for me, never understood what the fuss was over their donuts. Where I live there are Dunkin Donuts shops about every ten feet. I voted Glazed, but we have a local bakery that makes the most amazing Old Fashioned (Plain) Donuts, and I think I'd choose them over anything else every time.
  • dsfsfsdf554
    145 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    There's a place in my town that has all sorts of crazy (and delicious) doughnuts. My current favorite is one called the funky monkey which features grilled bananas, melted cream cheese icing and brown sugar.
  • Bart-man5674
    1633 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    There's a place in my town that has all sorts of crazy (and delicious) doughnuts. My current favorite is one called the funky monkey which features grilled bananas, melted cream cheese icing and brown sugar.
    tumblr_mgwkviEs3H1s3uqhqo1_400.gif
    Sounds nice
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited June 2013
    Awesome thread.
    I voted chocolate as... Well obvious reason

Another favourite is apple, little different I know but it makes a nice change to the traditional jam.
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Krispy Kreme is in other towns, didn't feel like driving 45 miles to get one.

So this morning after stopping to get some bagels from Panera for next week, hit up the local Dunkin' Donuts and I got a sour cream doughnut. My husband always get an apple fritter. Our son got a strawberry glaze with sprinkles (he changes it up every time we go).

And I blame this thread for making me want doughnuts.
  • Caspian1971
    190 posts
    edited June 2013

That sound too good, what the name of the donut shop so I can stop by if I'm ever in Austin, it's one of the towns on my bucket list that I want to see. :-)

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!