EA Forums - Banner

How many torches do you have and do you still dig?

Prev13
EsUjHTZ.jpg

I've received 38 from digging and do it pretty much every day.

Replies

• 66. That 0.2% starts to add up after a while :smile:
  • I have about 10 in each of my towns. Even when I don’t get a torch the 1500 - 2000 xp certainly helps toward donuts :)
  • I just got 3 more! 42 total!
  • johncolombo
    11237 posts Senior Moderator
    giphy.gif
    Lost count. I seem to get them easily at the dig, plus I had bought some in the past. And yes I still dig on occasion.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • I dig every day. I have received 70 torches just from digging.
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    one town i don’t dig
    my 2nd town i dig regularly, think i counted 52
    i’m amazed at how often i get them back to back
    D1-B009-FD-93-EB-488-C-8-DE8-A73886399836.png
    got one this morning!
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • 70 torches. Pretty much dig every check in, which lately hasn’t been 4 hours apart. Who doesn’t like free bonus points? :)
  • Another question: what is your best number of back-to-back torches as a prize? I got three back to back once, which makes up for the dry spells when they hit.
  • 51 apparently, dig when I remember
  • DOHbeeWan wrote: »
    Another question: what is your best number of back-to-back torches as a prize? I got three back to back once, which makes up for the dry spells when they hit.
    nice! only 2 in a row but it happens every 2 days or so

• one town i don’t dig
    my 2nd town i dig regularly, think i counted 52
    i’m amazed at how often i get them back to back
    D1-B009-FD-93-EB-488-C-8-DE8-A73886399836.png
    got one this morning!

Same as you, neighbor! I'm up to 64 in my 2nd town. I've gotten 2 in a row regularly but never 3 in a row. My main town, I don't bother.
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    hi neighbor!
    nice town🙂
  • hi neighbor!
    nice town🙂

Thanks, you have a great town too! :) When we first became neighbors, I used to crash every time I would visit your town. I liked your town so much that I put up with all the crashes. I got a new tablet a little over a year ago which cured that problem. Sorry I don't visit as often as I used to. :#
  • mystery2mi wrote: »
    hi neighbor!
    nice town🙂

Thanks, you have a great town too! :) When we first became neighbors, I used to crash every time I would visit your town. I liked your town so much that I put up with all the crashes. I got a new tablet a little over a year ago which cured that problem. Sorry I don't visit as often as I used to. :#
    all good, the crashing was a glitch that just wouldn’t go away at the time. only a few neighbors had that problem but i had it visiting different neighbors 😀
    glad you stuck it out, always enjoy seeing what your up to!
    hi neighbor!
    nice town🙂

Thanks, you have a great town too! :) When we first became neighbors, I used to crash every time I would visit your town. I liked your town so much that I put up with all the crashes.

Howdy neighbors!

Both of your towns are among my favorites, @fastshadow2 definitly worth riding out the crashing issues. I would always wonder what I was missing when I couldnt get in for extended periods
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    thanks, was going to delete my crashing neighbors but glad i kept those neighbors towns!
    sometimes worth riding out the glitches 🙂
    Post edited by fastshadow2 on
    hi neighbor!
    nice town🙂

Thanks, you have a great town too! :) When we first became neighbors, I used to crash every time I would visit your town. I liked your town so much that I put up with all the crashes.

Howdy neighbors!

Both of your towns are among my favorites, @fastshadow2 definitly worth riding out the crashing issues. I would always wonder what I was missing when I couldnt get in for extended periods

Thanks @daved7637397! Your town is one of my faves too. Always something interesting. Just visited both of your towns. I was going to graffiti but got distracted admiring your towns.😉
    @fastshadow2 So glad that we're still neighbor's too! 😁
  • daved7637397
    7234 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    mystery2mi wrote: »
    hi neighbor!
    nice town🙂

Howdy neighbors!

Thanks @daved7637397! Your town is one of my faves too. Always something interesting. Just visited both of your towns. I was going to graffiti but got distracted admiring your towns.😉
    hi neighbor!
    nice town🙂

Howdy neighbors!

Ive had pretty much the same core of 20 or so neighbors for several years now, about 5 somewhat recent additions, and a few that are very small, easy to visit quickly and get out towns (also been there for years, none of which play anymore). Every one of my regulars is a great town, Im lucky to have some of the best around on my list
    Post edited by daved7637397 on
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • I have 72 on my main town and 62 on my second town, I started out digging every time I played, now only occasionally. I have had 3 in a row a couple of times.
    rrj8jm90ri85.jpeg
    nyaif4449v6w.jpeg
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • sjsebayacc131
    2074 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    2 in a row and 3 all together out of 30 digs. :)