EA Forums - Banner

WHYDW Your town lately?

Prev1
I noticed while looking around that there didn't seem to be an active thread for any non-current event related designs anywhere, so I thought I'd try my hand at something. Make any neat designs lately involving default and/or older stuff? Why not show them off here!

Replies

• Castiel19x
    3857 posts Member
    edited February 16
    I've been redesigning a lot lately and this is what I'm currently working on outside of event items. I never really show any of my old designs once events are over and done with.
    zGuUaY7.png?1
    Nuking is always the answer
  • did this yesterday
    41664707-F381-4-FC9-A728-711-A40-ED1273.png
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • Here is my field of dreams
    PRzpNqx.jpg

And this I did after seeing someone else had done a field of toilets
    4uZg2hm.jpg
  • Here is my redesigned Future stuff
    sdEJQRl.jpg
  • I’ve been redesigning krustyland.

B4hxTUgh.jpg
  • Willy9292
    1445 posts Member
    Taking the new land and having fun. At the very top end I have a highway that runs all the way to the mountains. Just behind it are all the SH buildings, with a gap to hide all my jet bikes, signs, etc so all the multiplier items are hidden in 1 area.

wkEMEAR.png

Found a use for the Hail Ants signs, a protest along the highway

9Kji1sK.png

Traffic got pretty congested though....

kgFF8K2.png

And secured the border....

YJ1ekJp.png

And working on the docks...

y2EX9X0.png
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • Over the last few weeks, I redesigned my Squidport but I still need to add a Popcorn Stand to make it complete. Lately, I have re-added the Fire Department and other decorations from the Crook and Ladder event to my town. I will add the images in the next few days. :smile:
  • I've been Working on my Krustyland the last 3 days as I've moved it from SH just so I can expand it and this is my outcome so far. Think I've put at least 12 hours into this one and still not finished. :joy:

nSjQaeJ.png?1
  • Got the Tailgate from the yearbook box, figured I should set up something for my stadiums with it.

ezmiSfK.png
  • torin8337
    80 posts Member
    edited April 1
    Here's my Squidport, it is fairly basic and missing a few little items but I like how it looks now than it did before.

vwOVtuo.jpg

Edit: attempt to fix image to appear on post instead of just the link to image.
    Post edited by torin8337 on
  • Rough design for a Springfield University. Took me a long time to work something out.

jYJfonc.png
  • Also, thanks to the Yearbook box I'm starting on a Vegas area!

oGWYUjC.png
  • brogames111
    738 posts Member
    edited April 6
    It’s been a while since I’ve posted any pics, but here’s what I’ve been playing with recently.
    25cxKm3.png

asxTNC7.jpg

ekg85jY.jpg

dl8acy4.jpg
    Post edited by brogames111 on
  • torin8337
    80 posts Member
    edited April 1
    I had the fire department in storage for years since I couldn't figure out any designs for it but using inspiration online I went with a little and basic design using trees, hedges and event items with the building. I also used paint on the image which may or may not be obvious to see. ;)
    5lKL7W8.jpg
  • I've made a HUGE mess.......
    Already had a mess.... then I pillaged all the land.... now I am stuck in a Giant re-arranging Mess.... I've pretty much destroyed almost all the stuff I had completed with decor and all..........
    I'm feeling rather LOST in it today...
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • Been creating a holiday villa area for my crustyland

huntc7pe8ear.png
    umfquqlzda7b.png
    7hc1acvuado2.png
  • Also moved and improved my space exploration centre and finally found a place for the giant magnifying glass and giant popsicle tower iw3d5jbmytry.png
    p11lkl49gazf.png
    trkumt5bbp7i.png
  • Redoing my country fair atm and this is what I've done so far. :)

PVjx1k6.png?1
    BSUG6w2.png?1
  • Did this a little bit ago, thought I'd share now. I missed whichever event had the airport parts, so I made my own out of Modern Mansion garages and Globex wings! (From the Yearbook Box.)

ZV6zwTn.png
  • Blastboom wrote: »
    Did this a little bit ago, thought I'd share now. I missed whichever event had the airport parts, so I made my own out of Modern Mansion garages and Globex wings! (From the Yearbook Box.)

ZV6zwTn.png

What little plane is that on the left side of the airport?