EA Forums - Banner

Renamed signature chat lol. Bumped the wrong thread

Replies

  • erik319
    642 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    ozwald5 wrote:
    Made my avatar in Photoshop and sig in 3ds max. :wink:
    Am I the only one with a 3d sig? :shock:

    I guess so, not everyone is a 3D pro, bro :D

    Looks pretty nice!
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Sahl908 wrote:
    Sorry for breaking your guideline, Mitzy... but I must say, this thread is great for ideas. Tweaked my sig quite a few times after this thread. I think the new font colour is much better :).

    The font looks better, nice job.
  • xxx_MCBAIN_xxx
    146 posts Member
    edited June 2013


    :D
  • Maegnificent
    1863 posts
    edited June 2013

    :D

    i like this sig!! :D
  • xxx_MCBAIN_xxx
    146 posts Member
    edited June 2013

    :D

    i like this sig!! :D


    thankyou...may all your goats have long bushy tails

    :D
  • sahl908
    989 posts
    edited June 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    Sahl908 wrote:
    Sorry for breaking your guideline, Mitzy... but I must say, this thread is great for ideas. Tweaked my sig quite a few times after this thread. I think the new font colour is much better :).

    The font looks better, nice job.

    Thank you :). Amazing pixel art by the way. Tried creating some myself a few years ago, but unfortunately, when it came to art, I could only copy or alter, not create :).
  • deomegus
    595 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    ...
  • mitzytaz
    1376 posts
    edited July 2013
    Bumped to hopefully get more added :lol:
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited July 2013
    mitzytaz wrote:
    Bumped to hopefully get more added :lol:
    what happened to your one post only sig thread?


    Lol this one? http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9592880.page
  • mitzytaz
    1376 posts
    edited July 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    mitzytaz wrote:
    Bumped to hopefully get more added :lol:
    what happened to your one post only sig thread?
    Just bumped it. I did the wrong one from my bookmarks lol. :lol:
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited July 2013
    mitzytaz wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    mitzytaz wrote:
    Bumped to hopefully get more added :lol:
    what happened to your one post only sig thread?
    Just bumped it. I did the wrong one from my bookmarks lol. :lol:
    it's ok at least you didn't break the rule by bumping the one post only one :lol:



    Oh you did bahaha :lol:
  • mitzytaz
    1376 posts
    edited July 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    mitzytaz wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    mitzytaz wrote:
    Bumped to hopefully get more added :lol:
    what happened to your one post only sig thread?
    Just bumped it. I did the wrong one from my bookmarks lol. :lol:
    it's ok at least you didn't break the rule by bumping the one post only one :lol:



    Oh you did bahaha :lol:

    Ha ha. Removed my signature though lol
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited July 2013
    mitzytaz wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    mitzytaz wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    mitzytaz wrote:
    Bumped to hopefully get more added :lol:
    what happened to your one post only sig thread?
    Just bumped it. I did the wrong one from my bookmarks lol. :lol:
    it's ok at least you didn't break the rule by bumping the one post only one :lol:



    Oh you did bahaha :lol:

    Ha ha. Removed my signature though lol
    ohh lol well we need this one to die for now so the correct one gets used :wink: haha
  • erik319
    642 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Can't a moderator merge the two threads and then rename the resulting MEGA thread to:

    "The Good Signature Thread"

    To keep things in fashion :lol:
  • menace1211
    1677 posts
    edited July 2013
    The doctortennant made mine.
  • mitzytaz
    1376 posts
    edited July 2013
    Nah. Just want this one to die off. Don't want it merge because I only want one signature per person in the other thread. Like an album of sigs only.
    Thanks :lol:
  • mitzytaz
    1376 posts
    edited July 2013
    menace1211 wrote:
    The doctortennant made mine.

    I love it its great. Can you post in the signature only thread please :lol: so it joins the one post only thread
  • erik319
    642 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    mitzytaz wrote:
    Nah. Just want this one to die off. Don't want it merge because I only want one signature per person in the other thread. Like an album of sigs only.
    Thanks :lol:

    Hmm, looking for a new weekend project? :wink:

    Because I might have one for ya :D

    Maybe you can start a thread similar to the Panoramic Springfield thread by petergeenen, only then with signatures?

    Like that everybody can go crazy and post all they want in there, while you are the only one who can update the first post in that thread, turning it into a nice and clean overview of all signatures that are offered to be included?
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Signature
  • mitzytaz
    1376 posts
    edited July 2013
    erik319 wrote:
    mitzytaz wrote:
    Nah. Just want this one to die off. Don't want it merge because I only want one signature per person in the other thread. Like an album of sigs only.
    Thanks :lol:

    Hmm, looking for a new weekend project? :wink:

    Because I might have one for ya :D

    Maybe you can start a thread similar to the Panoramic Springfield thread by petergeenen, only then with signatures?

    Like that everybody can go crazy and post all they want in there, while you are the only one who can update the first post in that thread, turning it into a nice and clean overview of all signatures that are offered to be included?

    It's a good idea but I'm not sure if I can be the only one to do posts. Even on the panoramic thread there's the odd comment. I like to trust the forum members to just post once. Most of us are adults after all lol. That's why I renamed this one signature chat :lol: and started the new one with the request of posting just once.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.